April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Snuggle Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fair, neutral skin and can pull off a lot of different blushes, but oddly this pulls orange on me. Sad because it looks so pretty in the jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is really nice everyday blush in a cute shimmering peach colour. Lasts all day and is well pigmented. I live in Sweden and I ordered it from their webpage. Very very cheap too! I will definitely buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by nopes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the name, love the product. I was a bit disappointed when I received this a year ago. I expected, from the description, it to be more pink. Its definitely more on the peach side of life, and looked much too Orange for my uber pale skin (in EM, I wear fair neutral/ linen). I avoided it for a while, but when I finally got around to trying it, I fell in love. It is a bit more orange on my skin than I had initially wanted, but it is very flattering. It adds such pretty color to my face, with a nice finish.

For me, the blush must be applied very lightly as it is very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was on the fence about trying this, for fear that it would be too orangey, especially since a lot of EDM blushes go on orangey, despite being pink in the jar. However, I'm really glad I gave this blush a try! It's a very wearable, peach shade (definitely peach---I don't know why they describe it as a pink with "some" peach on the site). It's very pigmented, so you only need a little bit if you're fair skinned. I'm NC 15 and Golden Fair in EDM and this color, when applied lightly, makes me look very healthy and alive. The shimmer is about the same as Pink Ribbon. If you're a fan of Pink Ribbon, which to me is a Pinky Peach shade, then this is the true Peach version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Jeshacket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my every day go to blush. its very pigmented so you only need a tiny bit to achieve that soft cheek look. or you can build it up to a sparkly pink. Great blush, will definatley re purchase. Although as I only use tiny amounts I'm sure my full size will last me a fair while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in a sample size jar and I will definitely buy the full size one! I'm NC35-37 and this blush shows up wonderfully on me; it's a peachy pink color with subtle shimmers. I think it'll compliment most fair-medium complexions. It can be worn sparingly or more intense; very pigmented! On my oily skin, it manages to stay on 4-5 hours of outside activity too. Very good blush with affordable price! I seriously think this is better than NARS orgasm if it's not for the packaging. Sure it would be great if it comes in pressed form. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lilykoala

I want to give this a 5 but a took 1 lippie off for the packaging, NOT the actual blush. I really wish EDM would make this in a pressed form as the loose can be very messy. However, this blush is my HG everyday blush. The color is a soft natural pink with a very slight peach tone to it. On my fair skin, it looks like my natural blush only better. I was afraid of the sparkles at first since I generally stay away from shimmer at all cost, but it's so fine that it gives my cheeks more glow than "I'm 14 and coat every inch of my body in glitter!". You get a ton of product for you money. I've had mine for about 2 years and i'm nowhere near half-way. Wonderful blush from EDM!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by chesca

I was hesitant to get this blush, because I already have All Smiles and New Car Smell. I'm so happy I still bought it! Yey! I've found my HG blush!!! It looks so nice, happy, and glowy on my skin when I apply it. I think I look pretty when I have this on. I'm so glad I bought the full size.

Anyway, since I love Snuggle so much, I wanted a backup, but I can't find it on the EDM website anymore. Did they just discontinue this?(!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a pretty blush. I am a Light Medium edm base (nc20-25).
Its a medium pinky-peachy shade, some people compare this to Nars Orgasm. I really wouldn't know, it does look like my ELF duo blush/bronzer, the blush side, excepts its lighter.
I totally freaked out about the amount of shimmer in the product, I don't usually do glitter so I was a bit apprehensive in trying this. But surprisingly it adds more of a glow than chunky amounts of glitter. I thought this wouldn't last the whole day on me because it was so light, but not only did it last the whole day but it lasted several hours walking in a park in a humid tropical country.

I would definitely buy this product again. If you're looking for something natural but adds a slight glow to your cheeks, this is definitely it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this when they were still going their free sampling kit and I must say that I love it! It's a very pinky corally looking blush that gives you the nicest glow! Goes on great and it's easy to over-apply because it gives such a great colour that you just want to add more!

Overall a really nice colour, texture, product- I love it!