October 26, 2014 | 1379 users online

Liquid - Almay - Face Brightener

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by missglitterdiva

I bought this in a sale and wasnt quite sure what it was LOL! So anyway i use it after my mosturiser all over my face as a sort of glowy tinted mosturiser then i simply set it with MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural (Im medium plus) and i have this beautiful omg her skin is perfect naturally look. I get soooo many compliments when i use it like this. Honestly pick some up ready for the summer ladies you wont regret it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I didn't buy this knowing it was a tinted moisturizer, so I was a bit shocked that they would call it that after how sheer it is.

I wouldn't recommend this as a tinted moistuizer but as a highlighter instead. I use it on my cheekbones and it gives a nice subtle glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by makeupchic70

Light coverage, very thin so I can imagine it will work nicely to mix with thicker foundation. I use it like I would a TM. Nice dewy finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Rholynn

Not sure if I'm reviewing the same product here. This is for the allay face brightener..I bought mine in tan and I mix it with revlon colorstay active SPF 25 so my make up has a more Dewy finish....

I like it, works decently for me...nice packaging, dispenses little product at a time, and I only use very little...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by oliviaxgrace

I got this at Big Lots for like $3. I really liked it at the beginning. It gave me a nice glow & had good coverage.
I didn't really like the packaging. When I try to get a little product out, a lot came out of the tube.
A couple days after I was using it, I started to break out really really bad. It sucks because I liked the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by oubrittany

I found this foundation at my local Big Lots yesterday. I tested it on my hand when I got home (I already had other makeup on my face) I was pretty impressed with the glow it gave off. This morning I used it rather than my regular foundation (Revlon Skin Lights) and I'm totally impressed! I would describe it as a heavy duty tinted mouisturizer. I like that it's got the SPF 15 built in. Veeery easy to blend and layer to add coverage. This is the best dewy foundation I've found, and I've searched long and hard! It's not glittery or full of sparkles but manages to provide a "glow" like you've had a full night's sleep and you drink lots of water, etc. Today, I left work on my lunch break and went back to Big Lots and bought three more as back-ups. Fab product!! :-)