April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 1 Green

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had this laying around for a while.. I didn't really love it as much as my hourglass veil for priming capabilities... But one day out of boredom I tried mixing it with MAC pro longwear liquid concealer and really liked the result. It took away all redness without looking like pea soup or really cakey. It lasted a long time. Will use like this as my foundation on really red days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It's a green primer that helps to take the edge off of a ruddy complexion. No, it will not neutralize it entirely: almost no product will do that without looking caked on or worse, turning you into Frankenstein. But it seems to help with redness a little more than a lot of other primers out there. It applies smoothly and does not cause moisturizers worn under it--or products worn over it--to pill or cake. Foundation and blush glide on smoothly over it. It helps keep foundation color from oxidizing and improves it wear time.

Basically, it does everything that it promises to.

It did not make me break out, which is a big plus. Its cost is on the steep size, but considering that I only use 1-2 pumps of product, it should last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by whyujin

This is a great primer with enough slick to help with the application of even powder foundations. I didn't think it did much until I had to go on a biz trip for two weeks and forgot to bring this along...it just helps the foundation slide on while helping with the pores as most other siliconey primers will also do.

Color-wise, I chose the green thinking it would help cancel out all the redness I have going on but it doesn't seem to have much of a color correcting function at all, at least not on me. If you've used green-based primers before from MAC and particularly some of the Asian brands, you'll have come to expect dramatic modification to the color of your skin, which is why you really need to use a light hand....but with this product, the green doesn't seem to make any difference at all on my Asian skin, so it gets a lippie off for that.

Otherwise though, it works really well with the Pro finish powder foundation, which is my must-have at the moment, so I'll keep on buying the two together.

Oh, the smell reminds me of alcohol, so not that great...but meh, you only notice it for 2 seconds when you first put it one, so no biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by AisMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this primer, got it for Christmas 2012 and i still have it! I use it 5 times a week going to work. I put my MAC studio fix foundation on at 8 am after MUFE green primer and by 6 o'clock my make up is still perfect. There isn't any nasty smell and it dries instantly. I love it can't get better than this yes it's pricey at 31.00 euro but if it's gonna last a year and make your make last all day why wouldn't you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by prettylilgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this primer to help with some of my redness but I didn't feel it helped with that but it works really well with oil control. Once you apply this primer it feels very refreshing on the skin and your makeup goes on very smoothly. The only down side of it is it comes in a pump so Im scared of finishing it so fast so I use it very sparingly. You can't go wrong with primer it works very well. If you are still unsure about buying it sample it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by merryj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this primer. It works for me in reducing the redness in my skin.

At the end of the day, my UD Naked BB looks as good as when I applied it in the morning. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

I use this to cover up my the redness in my T zone, and it's a really good and effective primer. It blends into my skin really well and cancels out the redness without giving me a sickly complexion. Does a good job keeping the foundation from slipping off my oily face, too.

What I find problematic was the packaging: the pump sometimes gets stuck and I would have to turn the nozzle to the right "notch" before being able to dispense the product. Sometimes I miss the notch spot and end up pumping out way too much primer that I don't need.

I think investing in a good foundation primer is very important, so I will be buying this again in the future.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Only tried it a few times so I will update again in couple of weeks.
Packaging: Excellent. Very easy to control pump, sleek and tall. Skinny so its not very bulky.
Smell: I never knew why reviewers made such a big deal of the smell of products. Until I tried some and the smell was so awful it bugged me. I cant describe the awful scent of this, its so disgusting when you first apply it. After its blended in you no longer smell it.
Consistency: Thin yet not quite watery. Inbetween thick and thin, just right.
Claim: Claims it reduces redness and makes fdnt stay on longer. You dont see a big or little difference in redness. My fdnt feels and looks same as when I dont wear a primer.
This has not made my skin break out yet, which is a plus. But I wouldnt repurchase this. I dont see a difference in my MU when I do or dont wear primer. A waste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a life saver for me. I have red on some parts of my face, I have sensitive, oily, easily congested skin and this works MIRACLES. I feel a lot more confident when I go out with this on, it is green but it blends it beautifully with the skin, it gives that no makeup makeup look. My face is way more even after using it, so I need less foundation. Love it so much, I told all my friends about what I have been using! Would recommend it to everybody!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by eyetwitchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Update: I'll not be purchasing this. After a few days of use, my skin wound up irritated and unhappy. No.

I'm still testing it but I wanted to write a quick review:

This has toned down the overall redness of my face. I tried it for the last two days and thought it didn't do anything but today when I used a different primer, I could see the difference under my MUFE HD foundation immediately. I am much pinker today in pictures than I was yesterday.

It's not going to work magic on red spots. You'll need a green concealer or something thick and awesome for those. This is good for overall redness, especially on us super pale girls.