November 22, 2014 | 1706 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Black Deluxe Shadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this brush for applying my eyeshadow base, it is just the right size for my eyelids. I have been using it for about 3 years and it's still like new.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kellianne76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is another great brush from Coastal Scents. I love how this applies my eyeshadow. The quality and price are what's so impressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush
it is perfect for doing the highlight area of your eyes
it picks up product perfectly and is very soft
the price is good to just sucks that you have to buy it online
It also sucks that i lost mine :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush, i love it to do my highlight, i used to love my EoB smokey brush for highlight but then i went back to this and remembered why i loved it so much, i would repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by zeepeople

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Liked this at first... then the bristles became more and more rough... then it just didn't spread eyeshadow that well across my lid. I stopped using it and now use Smashbox's #3 blending brush which is MUCH better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Hollynla

Maybe I just have smaller than normal eyes, but this brush is so LARGE that I cannot use it. I've tried using it to cover the entire eyelid, I've even used it for my browbone highliting shadow, and I just can't. I'm not sure what I will do with it but I'm thinking I could use it somewhere on my face perhaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, it's great for an all over eyelid application. (: It picks up so much color no complaints. Just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by LipstickJunglegrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this brush and the same one in pink. I love it, I only use these brushes for highlighting under my brown bone, but it's so soft, and really takes on the color of the shadow without me having to keep going in it.
Will buy again, but from the Crown Brush site, as they have more options

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by smartiebooboo

This brush is one of the best brushes sold at coastal scents. It is extremely soft and is perfect for highlighting underneath the brow area. My only complaint is that it STINKS. It smells like horse sh*t. Literally. These brushes are made in china so I suppose thats the reason. I would not repurchase. If I was to repurchase a similar brush it would definitely be the MAC 227 brush. Its wayyyyy better and would probably last alot longer than this

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by sharontan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

definitely a good buy.. very soft and doesn't shed at all!!
it comes in a black handle which looks classy too.. <3