Coastal Scents Black Deluxe Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2013 11:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush for applying my eyeshadow base, it is just the right size for my eyelids. I have been using it for about 3 years and it's still like new.

on 1/19/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is another great brush from Coastal Scents. I love how this applies my eyeshadow. The quality and price are what's so impressive.

on 5/19/2010 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this brush
it is perfect for doing the highlight area of your eyes
it picks up product perfectly and is very soft
the price is good to just sucks that you have to buy it online
It also sucks that i lost mine :(

on 4/7/2010 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Great brush, i love it to do my highlight, i used to love my EoB smokey brush for highlight but then i went back to this and remembered why i loved it so much, i would repurchase

on 3/16/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Liked this at first... then the bristles became more and more rough... then it just didn't spread eyeshadow that well across my lid. I stopped using it and now use Smashbox's #3 blending brush which is MUCH better.

on 12/14/2009 7:35:00 AM

Maybe I just have smaller than normal eyes, but this brush is so LARGE that I cannot use it. I've tried using it to cover the entire eyelid, I've even used it for my browbone highliting shadow, and I just can't. I'm not sure what I will do with it but I'm thinking I could use it somewhere on my face perhaps.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush, it's great for an all over eyelid application. (: It picks up so much color no complaints. Just amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have this brush and the same one in pink. I love it, I only use these brushes for highlighting under my brown bone, but it's so soft, and really takes on the color of the shadow without me having to keep going in it.
Will buy again, but from the Crown Brush site, as they have more options

on 11/8/2009 12:04:00 PM

This brush is one of the best brushes sold at coastal scents. It is extremely soft and is perfect for highlighting underneath the brow area. My only complaint is that it STINKS. It smells like horse sh*t. Literally. These brushes are made in china so I suppose thats the reason. I would not repurchase. If I was to repurchase a similar brush it would definitely be the MAC 227 brush. Its wayyyyy better and would probably last alot longer than this

on 9/29/2009 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

definitely a good buy.. very soft and doesn't shed at all!!
it comes in a black handle which looks classy too.. <3