August 1, 2014 | 1317 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Pink Poodle Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love Pink Poodle and I have repurchased it a few times. It's a gorgeous and pigmented bright fuchsia that delivers that perfect pop of colour. I love it as it can be worn alone or paired with a variety of pink lipstick shades. The thicker and slightly sticky texture provides longevity to the gloss and personally doesn't bother me. If you like your bright pinks this is worth checking out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

This is a good product. I've only ever worn it over lipstick but it can look a bit overpowering. It's fairly thick in texture so after reading the other reviews on here I think I might try wearing it alone a and see how I get on. It's quite sticky but that doesn't concern me too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by HaseenaWazir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty fuchsia colour with just a little shimmer that you only see close up. Alot of lipglosses dont show up much on my lips as they're very pigmented, but goes on the same colour that you see in the tube. The only problem with this is that like all Mac lipglosses its pretty sticky and although that makes it last longer I hate when my hair gets stuck to my lips. However the colour is way too pretty for me to stop using it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I rarely use this product, dont like the wand and to me it is very hard to spread.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by arieeel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse purchase at the MAC counter; I'd just back2mac'ed my containers for the Plumful lipstick and was about to walk away when the hot pink hue of this caught my eye. It stood out from the rest of the lipglass display.

I picked it up and tried it on, and I'm glad I did -- I can't wear most hot pink lipsticks but this was perfect. Not too much, but enough to see the color. I wear it over Plumful for a pretty fuchsia lip that's not overpowering on my lips but still sexy. It'll be great for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Consistent with MAC quality: excellent stay power, great vibrant color. It is fairly deep and bright (but not overly bright) with gold flecks in it. I have cool coloring, as opposed to warm, but I think this can work for many people.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I found this to be a great colour;it is nicely pigmented and brightens my face. I initially was turned off by the colour, seeing it in the tube, but once I applied it, the shade suited me-I usually pair it with spice lipliner and I like the results! will r/p.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by maconly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it. I found it wears better when applied with a MAC lipbrush, and then you can apply it evenly. The best lipglass I have ever had because it's really pigmented. I wish MAC would do more glosses like this one. 10/10!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really amazing pink lipgloss which has a lovely creamy texture which isnt sticky. However, the colour you have to be careful with the application to ensure an even coverage. Also, it isnt long wearing and comes off patchy during the day so I have to reapply every hour. Love the colour but wont repurchase because of the unevenness of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by BaconforJesus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this when I was 12 years old...Loved playing with it and wearing it around the house, the bright color and shiny light feel got me hooked on MAC Cosmetics forever! Pink Poodle saved my life! :)