December 22, 2014 | 1494 users online

Skincare - Face - Spa Dead Sea Facial Peel

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Buying from this company was the WORST mistake. I can't review on the product itself because I never got to use it. Before I made my order, I emailed the customer service about the ingredients in their Anti-Aging Peeling Gel, since I try to use organic products. I never got a reply, but the product sounded so interesting, so I ordered 2 Anti-Aging Peeling Gels. My package arrived today, and I really wish I didn't order them in the first place. The jars are incredibly small for the price, and one of the jar came half-full and dried up. I'm very disappointed and upset, and I just sent an email asking for details on return policy, and they probably will not answer me back. WORST customer service, and they don't have details on their website about ingredients, or return policies. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LINE.

EDIT: so they sent me a very short, unfriendly reply saying that they will send me a replacement for the dried up, half-full package I received, so I'm guessing they don't accept returns? I specifically asked for the return details, which I never got.
I tried the peeling gel and the very SECOND I put it on my face, it started peeling.. without even the time for it to react with my skin, which I thought was really weird. After I massage it into my skin and rinsed it off, my face did NOT feel smoother, and it certainly did not remove any dead skin cells, for I have so much on my nose, and when I use other masks to exfoliate, I can see the result right away.

conclusion:: horrible customer service, no information on ANYTHING (like return policy) on the website, the product is a rip-off and not worth even a dollar. I gave all my peeling gels to my mom and sister, and both of them just threw it out in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best skin care products that beat out of 100's. Immediately after using the gel like mask it produces immediate results. Immediate results meaning its not your average apply the mask and after 5 - 10 minutes wash it off after leaving it alone. This mask is the type that you rub in with your ring finger gently while dead skin and impurities peel off before your eyes instantly. depending on how you clean you keep your face either the skin will be tinged with dirt or clear such as the result I get. I like the fact that as I work my way through the fresh sunflower scented gel the gel ends up dissolving into a water like base which then feels like water and then go's through the interesting process where I feel the dead skin around my face.
When I'm done I rinse my face with lukewarm water and pat it dry. It is then my face feels a softness I have never felt before. The mask is required to be used 1 or 2 times a week I use it 2 times a week. The Jar is small and packs a pretty price however it is worth every single cent. The redness has disappeared from my sensitive dry face. Every time I use the mask my face is bright, beautiful and healthy looking. After I apply my makeup the microdermabrasion's ( small dark freckles caused from hormones or the sun) are less visible. I will keep using this product. I highly recommend it. I will continue to purchase.