December 20, 2014 | 1781 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Mousse Radiance

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This cleasner is great for super sensitive, combination skin and acne prone skin . It is a great gentle cleanser that deep cleans the pores out in the morning or when your not wearing heavy sunscreen or makeup. The consistency is like mousse that does not turn into a liquid when you rud it around or add water. It stays the same consistancy it did not irritate or cause breakouts. Sometimes it slightly dry deepending on my skin. Sometimes my skin is super oily sometimes is dry with oily t-zone that is also flaky and peeling. Overall great. 200ml last a long time. I have large pore and sometimes my skincare/moisturizer gets stuck in my pores this gets it out without irritating or scrubbing. The foam is dense enough and fine enough to get deep into the pores unlike gels or creams that cannot get deep into pores to clear them out. The only con slightly drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Alicetangerine

I always want to love Lancome Skincare products but I guess I have no luck.
I finished one and a half bottle of this cleanser, I love the scent and the packaging, it does clean very well but it also stripping off the natural oil of my skin and cause my combination skin more oily later in the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by chanimale

I love this cleanser. It's by far, the best cleanser I've ever used. Yes, the price makes you think twice about buying it, however, because it's a mousse, you don't even need to use much. Half a pump cleans my face really well. My face always feels super clean after. The formula is NOT drying, and the fragrance is not strong at all. It has a soft floral scent (I'm pregnant and my sense of smell is really strong currently, so when I say the scent is not strong, it is not). Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ladydog

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Right now, this is my cleanser of choice for my mature, finicky, oily skin. The foam is creamy and very refreshing; to me it smells shower-fresh. It cleanses my skin without stripping or leaving a film, and to my amazement, my skin is actually in better shape when I'm using it--more even toned, and my face stays clear. I use about 1/2 a pump for my face and throat. I don't know how well it removes makeup because I remove my makeup before hand with DDC oil cleanser as I do before using any cleanser.

I believe this is about $30 a bottle, but it lasts a long time and for me is worth it. Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product several times because it is the best cleanser I have ever used. It is economical - one pump and the mousse dispensed is more than enough for the whole face. The bottle lasts me nearly a year with daily use. Because it is a foam, it is gentle to apply to the face without having to rub or irritate the skin. It works without tightening or drying the skin - it just leaves the skin fresh and refreshed. It removes all the makeup and impurities, although some waterproof makeup items need to be removed with waterproof makeup remover. It doesn't break me out and I have fairly sensitive skin. The scent is light and refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by wesharethenight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like how the packaging. It's a really convenient pump. The cleanser itself is lightly scented I know some people don't like that, so if you're after something that is scentless, stay away from this! Personally, I like the scent. I get a nice clean feeling when I use it, but I do feel a little tightness. I attribute that to having slightly dry skin, but if you moisturize after using the cleaner, everything is fine. This is a lovely cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dainty77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely cannot live without this facial cleanser. It's by far the best I've ever used, and it does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I follow up with my Tonique Douceur, and facial moisturizer (High Resolution Day). I get compliments on my skin all the time, and I believe it's due to the products I use.

This cleanser is really worth the money. One bottle is $30 plus tax, and it lasts me over 7 months. I don't even use a full pump! Half a pump is more than enough product to cleanse the skin.

I do not wash my face with anything else, and it really keeps my skin looking radiant. I love Lancome products! Definitely do try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This cleanser is absolutely awesome. It is highly under-rated. With that said, let me say, that
FIRST, it cleanses your skin, dry or oily, very well and removes makeup and impurities really well. Just a tiny pump and that foaming mousse pops out and completely covers your face! It even removes eye makeup pretty well, thought I still rely on Bifacil for that job.

SECOND, because of the pump, no impurities can seep in and contaminate it. My Origins Cleansing Oil (no pump because it was last year's model), made little millea break out. And I have 50 year old mature skin and certainly should be past the realm of breakouts!

THIRD, no adverse reactions, e..g. breakouts, tightness, dryness, flakiness.

FOURTH, the fragrance is so subtle that there's no reason to get uptight and complain. Tell me a product that isn't fragrant, right?

FIFTH, it's economical, because it is in a very large container, and you only have to pump out about 1/3 and get mucho foam. It will last you quite a while.

It gets 5 stars in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by susan3041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this cleanser for years...got cheap one day and tried to switch to another mousse cleanser and it was awful! This removes makeup (including eyes!) and a little goes a long way! The best!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by glynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using this cleanse although at first it feels like it tightens my skin a bit. My friend introduced me to this and she has oily,acne-prone,and shiny face (so am I) so I decided to try it. I think this product is so underrated but I definitely think that It's a good exfoliant and makeup removing cleanser. I swear, everytime I use this, I didn't have to use facial toner! (which I normally do for other cleansers) It didn't break me out at all and I would definitely recommend it to everyone who's looking for express cleansing method. I work 2 jobs and this is my only go to to cleanse my face and remove all the residue and impurities! This stuff works wonders.