Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/19/2015 7:51:00 AM

This product is a clear lipliner that anchors the lipstick onto the lips. This helps prevent feathering and does a pretty fair job of keeping my lipstick looking fresh throughout the day. It is a little waxy for my taste, but at least it does not change the color of my lipstick.

on 6/15/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample and I can't wait to buy it full size. It totally does its job. It acts like a barrier so the lipstick/gloss doesn't stray. It is a very creamy liner so that's an issue. When I first went to use it the tip broke off because it was so soft. I'm hoping this pencil sharpens well because the urban decay eyeliner doesn't sharpen well at all.

Urban Decay has turned their Ozone lip pencil into a jumbo-sized lip primer, which was a fantastic idea. My friend first gave this to me at work when I was in need of a lip liner. I didn't believe this would actually keep my lip products from feathering, but it actually does that and more. It's creamier than expected, so you can use it to condition your lips before lip stick as well. I usually apply lip balm before my lip products, but have to wipe most of it off in order to keep my lipstick from sliding off. This formula is a nice combination of stiff and creamy, so I don't have to worry about it interfering with my lipsticks' performance like I would with a balm.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

on 5/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

this is like a magic lip pencil it literally feels like nothing when you apply it but it helps dry matte lipstick go on easier and stay longer and not fade blotchy

on 3/27/2015 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I found this lip liner hard to use. It didn't have the staying power I hoped for and didn't prevent feathering. The tip also broke immediately because it was too soft. No matter how much I sharpen I still have this problem and I've tried storing it in cooler temperatures, but that has not helped. It doesn't apply well and is very drying. Haven't been happy with this one in comparison to some of the other UD 24/7 lip liners.

on 1/6/2014 2:30:00 AM

I've always had trouble with lipsticks as my lips are very dry. I needed something that would prevent lipstick from settling into the lines on my lips. I read many good reviews about it, so I decided to give it a try. I read on here many people use it just on the outside of their lips to prevent feathering, however, I applied it all over my lip and used my darkest lipstick (Revlon's Black Cherry) to test to see if it would work, and it did! While the lipstick did settle into lines a little bit, it was nowhere near as bad as before! I think this is a great product and now I feel very comfortable wearing lipstick out of the house!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's a clear lip pencil that you apply to the edge and OUTSIDE of your lip line to prevent lipstick from bleeding or feathering. And it does work very well. However, I wouldn't repurchase because the $3 elf version works just as well--so you're basically paying $16 more just for the UD name.

This pencil has opened the door to lipstick for me again. In my early 40s I started getting lipstick lines. You know the pesky vertical lines on your upper lip that lipstick seeps into. My fight against it was no more lipstick ONLY stains. But I'm condemed no more. This pencil creates a wonderful clear barrier to prevent the seeping. My only con is frequent sharpening. Wish it twisted up like some of my others.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this pencil for one thing and one thing only: a base layer under OCC's lip tars. My daily makeup consists of a touch of dr. jart+ bb cream on red areas, brows, lashes, and a bold lip. Everything on my face is basically framing some obscenely loud color, so I want whatever lip product I use to hold up all day and not fade, feather, or smudge. I color in my entire lips with this pencil on days I'm using lip tar (ie most days), and carefully paint on my lip tar of choice (I've been using stalker pretty religiously the past few weeks). I blot twice, use a qtip to remove the stuff that would come off on my teeth, and this lasts me all day. This combo wears like iron, and ozone really locks the color in place. I wish UD would switch to a twist up pencil, but I am overall very pleased with this product.

on 6/13/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This pencil absolutely prevents feathering! However, I do not like it as a fill in. I bought it intially thinking that it would work for any lipstick or gloss just the same as a pencil in a matching shade. Not so. I only use this pencil on the outside of my lips when I'm wearing a thick dark gloss (like Lime Crime Carousel Gloss) that would normally feather to all hell. For that, this pencil is fab. I imagine this will last me quite some time, as I don't fill my lips in with it.

Popular Lip Liners