September 1, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lip Liners - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by HighPriestess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As someone who is constantly sipping a tea, grazing on snacks, etc., I truly don't expect much longevity out of lip products. This does last as long as any brand/formula I have tried though, and I am most glad it is available in a translucent/clear shade!

Overall, I can't complain. It's a nice product and also not particularly thick or at all sticky in texture. I like that the barrier it forms is so thin. Minimalism at it's finest--both for my face and my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by paytonpls

I've always had trouble with lipsticks as my lips are very dry. I needed something that would prevent lipstick from settling into the lines on my lips. I read many good reviews about it, so I decided to give it a try. I read on here many people use it just on the outside of their lips to prevent feathering, however, I applied it all over my lip and used my darkest lipstick (Revlon's Black Cherry) to test to see if it would work, and it did! While the lipstick did settle into lines a little bit, it was nowhere near as bad as before! I think this is a great product and now I feel very comfortable wearing lipstick out of the house!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It's a clear lip pencil that you apply to the edge and OUTSIDE of your lip line to prevent lipstick from bleeding or feathering. And it does work very well. However, I wouldn't repurchase because the $3 elf version works just as well--so you're basically paying $16 more just for the UD name.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Trying4flawless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This pencil has opened the door to lipstick for me again. In my early 40s I started getting lipstick lines. You know the pesky vertical lines on your upper lip that lipstick seeps into. My fight against it was no more lipstick ONLY stains. But I'm condemed no more. This pencil creates a wonderful clear barrier to prevent the seeping. My only con is frequent sharpening. Wish it twisted up like some of my others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this pencil for one thing and one thing only: a base layer under OCC's lip tars. My daily makeup consists of a touch of dr. jart+ bb cream on red areas, brows, lashes, and a bold lip. Everything on my face is basically framing some obscenely loud color, so I want whatever lip product I use to hold up all day and not fade, feather, or smudge. I color in my entire lips with this pencil on days I'm using lip tar (ie most days), and carefully paint on my lip tar of choice (I've been using stalker pretty religiously the past few weeks). I blot twice, use a qtip to remove the stuff that would come off on my teeth, and this lasts me all day. This combo wears like iron, and ozone really locks the color in place. I wish UD would switch to a twist up pencil, but I am overall very pleased with this product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by LGranter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pencil absolutely prevents feathering! However, I do not like it as a fill in. I bought it intially thinking that it would work for any lipstick or gloss just the same as a pencil in a matching shade. Not so. I only use this pencil on the outside of my lips when I'm wearing a thick dark gloss (like Lime Crime Carousel Gloss) that would normally feather to all hell. For that, this pencil is fab. I imagine this will last me quite some time, as I don't fill my lips in with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by CafeMochaJunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This liner works great for holding product in it's place with no color BUT, it's breaking out my lip line. YIKES! Must be the 'cones. So I can't use it anymore, but if you're not acne prone everywhere like me, it'll work great for ya!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't generally like to fuss with lipliner - trying to get the right color to go with your lips or the color seems too much of a hassle. However - for bright lipsticks and dark lipsticks it is useful to have a lipliner to keep the product on the lips and not bleed and feather out. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners are a favorite of mine, thought it would be a safe bet to try their lip liners. Ozone is a great clear lip liner - I can line and fill my lips with it as a base before applying a bright red or coral or deep plum lipstick to keep it where I've applied it. Helps lipstick last longer and avoid feathering into the fine lines and creases around the mouth.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's fantastic as a base for lipstick/lipgloss! It does make my lipstick more long wearing even after I eat. I also line my lips with it to prevent feathering (it works!). I love the fact that it's clear so it goes with any lipstick/lipgloss, I don't have to buy any other lipliners. But, I find that it's a bit drying AND it runs out very quick. I don't think I would repurchase because I'm going to try out MAC Prep+Prime Lip Primer next; it's cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice lipliner to have, especially foe those not big on lipliners like me. This try goes on clear and prevents feathering. It's creamy going on but it kinda makes my lips dry. Also this runs out VERY quick, with daily use it might last you a month. I don't know if I'll purchase again, hopefully I'll find another clear lipliner that's creamier and cheaper. But for now I guess so.