September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Crosswires

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is beautiful! It's more salmon pink in my opinion but it's still very pretty. The consistency is nice and thick but too much and it has just the right amount of gloss sheen in it. I love it. Did MAC discontinue this color? Anybody recommend a good lip liner for this?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Sarahtiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first bright coloured lipstick Iíve ever worn on any kind of semi-regular basis. Itís a lovely pinky-coral that I think really suits me even though I have very pale skin with pink undertones. I even bought a top to match it! I absolutely love the finish and colour and the staying power is reasonably good, but it loses a mark because I find it quite drying and it does tend to wear off more quickly if layered with a gloss to combat the dryness.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by etc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unlike most people this lipstick tends to pull more salmon pink on me than coral/orange. It has a very retro look and looks beautiful with winged eyeliner and flawless skin (the only way i wear it)
It isn't anything spectacular and I dont think i'll need to repurchase anytime soon.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I would describe the color as a bright coral/red shade. It suits my MMM skin tone quite well. This is a cream sheen formula which means it is a more creamy formula and it's not super drying on the lips. Also it applies more sheer because of the formula but you can build up the color quite easily. It does stay on for a few hours but you will definitely need to reapply after a meal. It has that good old MAC lipstick scent which I enjoy and a nice smooth texture. It's a great color for spring and summer or for just whenever you want to brighten up your makeup look. This has to be one of the most reached for MAC lipsticks that I own and I highly recommend!
****TIP****
Pair this with Prestige's Darling lip liner for the perfect lip combination (check out what it looks like in the picture section of this item's review...mine is the one with the @marcelajativa watermark) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by broomstickwaladania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful bright coral shade. Is one of the only lipsticks I own that is truly moisturizing. Also, it has great staying power, and wears off evenly. Looks especially good with a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely coral pink shade. Flattering on fair, yellowish skintone. Just not a unique color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite MAC lipsticks. A coral-y pink that's not overwhelming. Flattering on my fair skin. My only complaint is it's not very moisturizing, it's even a little drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I have to say that this is a pretty coral color, more in the orangey than the pinky side but at first, it didn't work that well on me. I have fair, cool toned skin and I felt this lipstick tended to wash me out. But.. I discovered recently that the problem with the color was actually a tinted lipbalm that I was using before applying the lipstick. Now, I just use colorless Burt's Bees Honey lipbalm and Crosswires can show it's true colors on me: a reddish-orangey coral that is a good alternative if you are scared of trying true reds. Plus, the texture and the color payoff are good, the staying power is what you would expect from a creemsheen formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Giulylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My sister gave me Crosswires as a present when she went to London in 2010. Since then, it has become my summer favourite lipstick. It's a nice bright orangy-corally colour on me (my lips are not pigmented at all). I've never used it during winter time though, as I think it washes me out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because Vegas volt was too bright for my liking. It's a deep muted coral pink on my skin tone. It's ok. I would lot repurchase as I doubt I'll be finishing the tube any time soon NW45 for ref