MAC Cremesheen - Crosswires

4.5

on 4/8/2015 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this after reading reviews and then trying it on in the MAC store, but having worn it a few times now, it's fast becoming my favourite colour. It's warm, fresh and bright (without being neon) - I'm warm spring colouring and my whole face lights up when I wear it. The slightly dewy finish is lovely too. I dye my hair coppery, so this is coral-pink enough for me to not look too 'rusty'.

on 3/18/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I love this lipstick. It's hard to find a bright color that isn't TOO too bright.

on 12/11/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful bright pink/coral. This is not the kind of colour I normally go for, it's very bright for me but it actually looks good with my pale skin. Last about average, a little drying but glad I bought it for a change from my regular neutrals. Would repurchase.

on 10/2/2014 10:35:00 AM

This colour is gorgeous - I always get complimented about how good my face looks when I wear this, it somehow makes my face radiate :) I wish it had a longer staying power especially when I eat but nothing that a bit of re-application does not fix.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This color is beautiful! It's more salmon pink in my opinion but it's still very pretty. The consistency is nice and thick but too much and it has just the right amount of gloss sheen in it. I love it. Did MAC discontinue this color? Anybody recommend a good lip liner for this?

on 7/13/2014 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the first bright coloured lipstick Iíve ever worn on any kind of semi-regular basis. Itís a lovely pinky-coral that I think really suits me even though I have very pale skin with pink undertones. I even bought a top to match it! I absolutely love the finish and colour and the staying power is reasonably good, but it loses a mark because I find it quite drying and it does tend to wear off more quickly if layered with a gloss to combat the dryness.

on 5/9/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Unlike most people this lipstick tends to pull more salmon pink on me than coral/orange. It has a very retro look and looks beautiful with winged eyeliner and flawless skin (the only way i wear it)
It isn't anything spectacular and I dont think i'll need to repurchase anytime soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I would describe the color as a bright coral/red shade. It suits my MMM skin tone quite well. This is a cream sheen formula which means it is a more creamy formula and it's not super drying on the lips. Also it applies more sheer because of the formula but you can build up the color quite easily. It does stay on for a few hours but you will definitely need to reapply after a meal. It has that good old MAC lipstick scent which I enjoy and a nice smooth texture. It's a great color for spring and summer or for just whenever you want to brighten up your makeup look. This has to be one of the most reached for MAC lipsticks that I own and I highly recommend!
****TIP****
Pair this with Prestige's Darling lip liner for the perfect lip combination (check out what it looks like in the picture section of this item's review...mine is the one with the @marcelajativa watermark) :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Beautiful bright coral shade. Is one of the only lipsticks I own that is truly moisturizing. Also, it has great staying power, and wears off evenly. Looks especially good with a tan.

on 2/9/2014 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely coral pink shade. Flattering on fair, yellowish skintone. Just not a unique color.

Popular Lipsticks