September 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - TimeWise Visibly Fit Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have eczema so I take moisturizers seriously, I freak out if I don't have a stockpile. I came across this and am so happy. It keeps me moisturized all day and night. I woke up the other morning and couldn't believe how moisturized and great my skin looked. I also love that its TimeWise so it has the anti aging benefits!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this body lotion a lot,the smell is soo nice,like flowers but very soft,not overpowering.I like pump bottle as well,the consistency is excellent,you can tell this is very high quality body milk,as it absorbs nicely into the skin.So far I cannot tell about firming effect,I didnt finish bottle yet,but I will update when I finish the bottle to write honest review.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by slew84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff rocks and i love that it dosent have a strong smell. I really does firm. I used it on one side of my body for the heck of it and i saw the difference. My arm I used it on looked like it was in the gym and the other :(
And I love the consistency is not runny and not to thick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Lovely scent and really delivers beautiful moisture and good firming. I have to use this longer to really see what the long term effects are,but so far so good. This may just be a good replacement for my now defunct L'Oreal aqua colored gel that they discontinued years ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so after using a LOT of the TimeWise Line from MK, I was talking to my IBC (Independent Beauty Consultant) and great friend Barbara about needing a good body lotion. And as always she steers me towards this awesome product. It comes in an 8oz. pump bottle that retails for $22.00 plus your local sales tax. And I know!! I thought I'd never pay that much for such small bottle compared to what else you can buy on the market for that. But girls! This lotion is amazing! It smells nice and works wonders. The scent is very faint. And it doesnt take much, for me I use 2 pumps per arm and leg and chest/stomach which equals about the size of a quarter for 2 pumps. So depending on how long this bottle last, I'll repurchase.

Insert from MK:

TimeWise® Visibly Fit™ Body Lotion
It's the lift you've been looking for! This silky-smooth body lotion combines the benefits of our patented* TimeWise® anti-aging complex with the benefits of amino acids and botanicals. It improves skin firmness, provides up to 10 hours of moisturization and improves skin elasticity and texture.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No