September 2, 2014 | 1380 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra volume - collagene

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Hand down the best mascara I have ever tried. It is volumizing it is lengthening and it isn't very clumpy at all! I have not found a better mascara, i like to sweep one coat of telescopic after 2 coats of this and my lashes look so long and nice that they even look fake, however i have somewhat long lashes to begin with, not many mascaras have done my lashes justice. Love this duo, no need to pay 25+ for a high end mascara! This combo can not be beat! The price can be a little cheaper in canada, luckily i go to the states a few times a year and scoop a couple up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Suzie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this mascara. It doesn't make lashes clumpy or crispy. It doesnt flake and it holds a curl. It's easy to layer up even when its already dried.
It's quite a wet formula (which I love) and it has a real bistle brush which is great.
Its easy to use on bottom lashes and its quick to remove. The packaging looks expensive which I like, I'm a total sucker for packaging!
I would definately repurchase this. Really can't understand why the reviews aren't better than they are!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a okay mascara.
I wouldn't use for daily basis or party, i think i would have it in my schoolbag for touch up's.
It clumps very easy and makes your lashes thick.
I'm not very excited for the brush, i find it too big for my eyes.
It doesn't really do anything good for my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's ok, nothing mindblowing, but I am a pretty tough critic in the mascara department. If I were to find it on sales or clearance, I might buy it just to have as a back up mascara in my travel makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by ameliamj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Satisfactory - Overall the only words I have for this mascara, it does clump 3% (more or less) of the time but overall I love how it joins my eyelashes and makes them look thicker while opening up my eyes. My eyelashes look done with mascara but in a natural way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by intheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. I originally got it when it was on a promotional sale in the drugstore, although I usually get L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.

It lasts quite a while in the tube, it doesn't get clumpy. It's easy to apply. It separates and thickens and darkens and lengthens -- I really find it does everything good mascara should.
When I've worn it, people have marveled at my "long eyelashes" and even asked if they're fake. My eyelashes are really nothing special until I put mascara on, but it does seem this one is especially dramatic :D

Now I wonder if I should stick with this or go back to the classic, trusty L'Oreal Voluminous...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by nemiredi3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. The bad reviews kind of scared me but I had already bought it so I tried it. I have naturally long lashes and it did a nice shop at added volume and length. Its a nice deep black and I like the formula they use because its kind of wet. The only thing is after a few coats it can get clumpy..but I would for sure repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

I'm shocked by all the bad reviews on this product. I like it. It's not my favorite but i like it. The packaging is cool. The brush is a bit weird but i got used to it. The formula is not bad, kinda flakes but that's about it. I don't know if it gives me extra volume but it does give good volume. I may repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by omfgxstephhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it made my lashes clump and flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Petale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have pretty long, thin eyelashes and this is the best drugstore mascara i have found. After trying all of the other volumising ones around, this is the one i have stuck to. I'm on my fourth tube now, going out to buy a new one tomorrow. This mascara volumises my lashes immensely after a few coats and lengthens a bit at the same time, the colour is very very black and it gives my eyes a pop. The tube is shiny, sleek and professional looking making it attractive to have in your make-up bag. The only thing i would say is that it takes a while to dry and having such long eyelashes i usually end up getting mascara on my upper lids. Overall, i would definatly recommend this product to anyone looking for very black, volume.