Clinique Long Last Lipstick - Twilight Nude

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The color is very like MAC's Viva Glam VI Lustre lipstick, the "terracotta-plum fusion" one, but the coverage is somewhat more opaque and the lasting power is better. This is a berry with enough brown to be wearable for many warm-toned people, or a nude with enough plum in it to be wearable by cool-toned people. No wonder Clinique includes it in many GWPs.

on 1/30/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very pretty wine, berry color with shimmer. I like how it compliments my warm light skin and is kind of a ylbb color. only gripe is that i tend to see mostly shimmer than the color. Maybe i got a bad batch, but i still like this lipstick.

After reading all the great reviews of this color on MUA, I decided to try some on at my Clinique counter the other day. All I can say is - WOW! It's such a beautiful color. On me, it's a deep berry color, leaning more toward a plummy berry than a red berry. I have fair skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes, and this looks wonderful with my coloring. Perfect shade for fall/winter. Will look great with a nude or neutral eye or a purple eye. Highly recommended, especially for those with similar coloring to my own!

on 6/10/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really nice color. I alternate this and Black Honey. Everything else just fails to light up my skin the way these two colors do. I am pale with olive undertones, brunette, hazel eyes. I also love the smooth feel of this lippie, and the shimmer.

on 3/12/2011 3:00:00 PM

This has a wine color to it, slightly pinkish wine with a hint of shimmer . I am not into wines that much so I have this up on my SWAP list if anyone is interested

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Overall just a great nude lipstick while adding that pop of color to enhance your face. I have a couple of lipsticks that are my HG's and this is for sure one of them.It is a very nice berry color.

on 5/22/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I can't say I'm in love with this colour . I feel like I'm always on a quest for the perfect nude MLBB colour but I keep coming back to this one. I'm probably on my 4th tube. It's my failsafe lipstick I guess.

on 5/9/2010 2:38:00 AM

I'm a blog person which means I follow certain blogs daily =). One day I saw a picture of a woman on one of these blogs and she had the most amazing lipstick on. So I mailed her and she responded she used Clinique Twilight Nude. Now I've bought it for myself, I absolutely love it. The soft berry shade goes perfect on my pale skin. Doesn't dry out either.

on 4/21/2010 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first I saw this & thought "whoa". But trying this on, it was a nice sheer shimmery pinky-violet shade that brightened my face. When swiped on, I immediately thought "Clinique's Black Honey". Although it's similar, this shade is brighter & more soft. I love it!! I'm so happy to have swapped for this in the mini size. Perfect for my little teeny "going out" handbag.

(For reference, I'm an NC25/C3 w/ yellow undertones)

on 8/28/2009 8:56:00 PM

I was first drawn to this shade when I saw it on a display board at the Clinique counter claiming that it was one of the shades that would make your teeth appear whiter. I tried it on and in the crappy lighting of my local Macy's was less than impressed. In the car though, my hubby commented on how pretty my lips were. I went out and purchased it a few days later and have been wearing it every day since.

It is a pinky-violet on me with a bit of shimmer. It seems to complement my freckles and green eyes. It seems to go with whatever I'm wearing and it really wakes up my face. It (along with Clinique's "Beauty") is MLBB. Love it and will re-purchase!

Recommended for Medium Skin