September 17, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Kiss Manish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

Another gorgeous lipstick from the Manish Arora collection. I don't really think this is a "burnt red". On me, its this amazing combination of pink/coral/red - almost has a metallic quality to it. Looks awesome topped with the Shine Manish l/g as it really brings out the coral tones. I know there were some that skipped this collection (or didn't get to purchase before it sold out), but if you love bright colors and are tired of the endless "nude" lippie, this one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shade, not "burnt red" as it has been described, but a beautiful hot pink/red, a deep color and the frost/iridescence has even a gold cast on me. A very unique color; not any fuschia that I can detect because I can't do fuschia. Very pretty and if it ever comes back from the Dreaded Vault of the Discontinued and, to add insult to injury, Offered in Only a Few Select Places (so unfair, MAC; bad kharma may get you one day for behaving this way), anyway, if it ever reappears I shall be first in line (well, if I get there first) to get another. Love it. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 5:19:00 AM More reviews by lilhenna

Reference: NC42 Indo-Pak.

Think Port Red, but pink. Queen's Sin is the deepest, then Port Red, then Kiss Manish tiliting into the pinks.

Lovely color, as with the other reviewer, I haven't found a liner that works with this lipstick. My husband loves this color on me. <3

Pretty metallic frosty color! :) Unique and pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by brookecouture

Manish Arora ~ October 2008

Description ~ Frosty mid-tone burnt red (Frost).

At first this lippie terrified me. I saw some swatches on Specktra and thought what the heck, I'll try it. I bought nothing else from this collection. The bolds and brights are just not me. Anyway, the lippie gets here on a Friday and I held on to it until today (Sunday) because I didn't know if I could handle it. Finally I thought, eff it what do I have to lose. OH MY. It is SO gorgeous. I don't know how I lived without it. It's sort of a pinky red, but it is the PERFECT red for me. I'm not a fan of the frost formula, I find it drying, so I add a dab of clear lipglass on top. I haven't figured out a good MAC liner for it, but today I used vanilla brownie chubby stick from clinique with it. I didn't want to bring out TOO much of the pink. The packaging is MEH. Hate the orange.. the design is kind of cool. And its nice that it's not a sticker like Fafi was. It stays on like a dream, I ate lunch, drank... lots of wear and it still left a stain on my lips. Of course I gave this lippie a 5, I would most definately buy again. I can't believe no one else has reviewed it yet! It sold out fairly quickly, so if you can get your hands on one I suggest you go for it!

MAC NC/NW20 for reference.