October 25, 2014 | 1740 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by contagiouscharm

My first adventure into the world of eye cream! I was searching around the internet for some sort of basic gentle eye cream for not a lot of $$. I am 25 and decided that maybe I should use something specific for the eye area to prevent wrinkles.

Really love the packaging, it's a nice little clear squeeze tube with a small little dispenser at the end so only a little bit of product comes out. Has no fragrance and absorbs relatively quickly and doesn't feel heavy or greasy but also doesn't feel too 'watery'.

Would recommend for a daily eye cream for someone not concerned with getting rid of wrinkles or any other problem. I like that it keeps my eye area hydrated and makes concealer application easier and smoother.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by RitaKLivia

I was really hoping this would work. However, the formula is super thin so it is a bit runny and takes longer than I would like to absorb into the skin. Also gave me a bit of a reaction . Great packaging though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by sreyes21

This is good simple eye cream for hydrating purposes. This doesn't have any anti-aging properties so don't expect anything miraculous. I like this stuff because it absorbs well into my skin and keeps my eye area nice and moisturized. I also like that it's in a tube; much easier to get the right amount out plus it's more sanitary than a jar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to hydrate the under eye, I find that concealer applies better that way. While I don't feel this does anything to minimize lines or circles, it does hydrate very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Since I'm twenty two I finally decided that I needed to start trying to find an eye cream for wrinkle prevention.
I don't need anything that says it'll "erase wrinkles" or whatever, and I don't have dark circles. So I just found this and bought it (for around $7) since it seemed pretty simple! And it's for sensitive skin which is nice because I'm prone to milia around my eyes.
I love the packaging since it's in a tube and not a tub, which I find a bit annoying and unsanitary. The consistency is very nice and light! It sinks in really fast for me and isn't sticky or thick. It doesn't have a smell, in my opinion. I have a very sensitive eye area (I had a bad reaction to the Up & Up makeup remover!) so I have to find products that are pretty gentle, and this fits the bill. I haven't noticed any wrinkle reduction (I have a couple very very fine lines below my eyes that I think most people have) or anything else really, but it makes me feel good to know that I'm moisturizing the skin around my eyes to help reduce my chances of future wrinkling.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by efjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Don;t love this. I am surprised to read other reviewers commenting on how light this is because it really reminds me of Elmer's glue...that consistency. I went to two different stores looking for this stuff and am just so disappointed. I just got overly excited because it had the word "sensitive" in the name. Now, I will occasionally mix this with my $$$$ eye cream to make it last longer but then that just makes me love my $$$$ eye cream less because then it feels like sticky glue!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by varmintrifle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I loooooove this eye cream. For one, I hate eye creams in jars rather than tubes, so this gains a point just for having such sanitary packaging. The tip is very thin so it easily allows you to squeeze out exactly the amount you need. So on top of the cheap price, it's economical in that sense as well. I am in my lower 20s with the smallest hint of crow's feet but I've found that my eye area has become smoother and the small lines that were there are even smaller. This is a good, inexpensive eye cream for those of us who really aren't old enough to need the pricey, heavy-duty creams just yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by traporter

Please be careful of this cream. While cheap, it gave me such an intense reaction my eyes were practically swollen shut for five days. Nothing helped - antihistamine drops, Benadryl, etc. Then when the swelling went down my under eyes peeled. I have no problem with Boots in general (love their hydrating mask) but this one... NO!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mllemustard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm pleasantly surprised. I've got dry skin, but I don't have a lot of problems with undereye circles. Sure, I'd like fabulous anti-aging properties and all the other stuff (I know the eye cream I want... I just can't afford it right now), but for purely moisturizing purposes, this stuff is great.

I wear contacts, dry skin, and I've found a lot of eye products to be really irritating: either stinging if they get in my eyes or uncomfortable on the skin. So far, no irritation with the Boots stuff.

And, in a pinch, it'll work as a general moisturizer as well. I was at the gym today and realized, after showering, that I totally forgot my moisturizer. But I had this eye cream. My cheeks were flaky & burning, so I needed something, and I figured the eye cream would be better than the body lotion. It instantly soothed my red, irritated skin. For $7, I'm pretty happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it. It keeps my eyes hydrated. It's not so expensive and it has a lot in the tube.