Aveeno Active Naturals Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60

2.5

on 4/14/2013 10:11:00 PM

This causes aging. The sunscreen ingredients (like Oxybenzone) age your skin and are known to cause cancer. This ingredient is banned in many countries. A study shown that 5 days after you use a sunscreen with oxybenzone, it will be in your urine (yuck) There is also tons of harmful ingredents other than the sunscreens. I wouldnt put this on my face. I wouldnt even use it on my feet.

on 6/19/2011 7:13:00 AM

I bought this at the drugstore on special. I wanted a small tube to keep in my purse to reaply ss during the day if need be. Very disapointed. This product stayed on top of my skin ( I used it on my arms and hands). Didn't penetrate and when I touched my skin with my nails, I gott this white, powdery film that stuck to them. It's a good thing I didn't try in on my face. This is definitely not a keeper for me.

on 4/3/2010 5:42:00 PM

This is the best drugstore sunscreen EVER! This product did not break me out, gave me an all day coverage, a powdery finish, wasn't greasy, and actually STAYED under my makeup! This is used everyday now in my everyday skin care routine. I didn't like sunscreen before because of the scent and the feeling of lots of greasy oil on your face but this sunscreen does not leave any oil or scent on your face! It also evens out skin tone which makes me sometimes skip foundation! :) This would me my number one choice of sunscreen products -- drugstore wise.

on 10/12/2008 5:19:00 PM

When I bought this I was hoping that as opposed to applying moisturizer and sun screen separately I would just need to use 1 product that has dual purpose. So naturally, I was excited to try this out. I think it does moisturize my face quite well and it's not too greasy. But a huge downside to this product is that it is very difficult to blend into your skin so what happens is your face ends up looking extremely powdery and white, as though you have too much foundation on. Total waste of my hard earned dollar because this is now going to go to waste.