August 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - Clean Sensitive Delicate Eyes Makeup Dissolver

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is really inexpensive and I've never switched to any other eye make up removers as this one is the best.
It doesn't sting, it removes tough eye make up with ease and feels very gentle on the eyes as well as causing no irritation.
Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is very gentle and does not sting my eyes at all. It does a fairly good job at removing eye make-up. Eyeshadow melts away instantly, but mascara is a bit of a problem. I always have to wet my eyes with water first to loosen it before this will get rid of it. This works but it's not perfect so I will probably try a different remover next time before I settle. I also find I have to use quite a lot of it for it work. A bottle doesn't last me very long. But it's not expensive so I guess that isn't a huge problem.
I do love this for correcting mistakes when I'm applying make-up though. It is very gentle and non greasy, which is important because I have contacts. I could easily remove a look with this while wearing my contacts, without getting greasy eyes/contacts or experiencing any irritation. For this purpose I will probably repurchase it.
Edit: I have gone back to using this daily. All the other removers I've tried sting my eyes! I just wash my face with my face wash first so my mascara is already loosened, and then I use this to take care of the rest.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Marielle4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! Fragrance free (I'm allergic to fragrance) and performs like a dream. It's everything I ever wanted in an eyemakeup remover. This is good to wipe away any makeuptraces in the morning when you do not want an oil based remover. But also at night, it takes everything off without effort.
As for packaging, I will probably pour it into a spraybottle as to limit spills. But then again, it's dirt cheap and really works! HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by catfisk

I've been using this for removing the eye makeup that my cleanser couldn't wash off.
I started out loving it, but after using a cleanser I can find that it stings a little and feels hard on your sensitive eye area ):
Sure it removes the makeup, but I want to find somethin that's not as harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by titina206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG!!! This is the eye make up remover I've been looking for in my whole life! I've been using this for more than 2 months now and the only thing I can say is that it is AMAZING!

I take one of those make up pads or cotton balls, I pour some of the liquid, I put it on my eye and wait for about 8 o 10 seconds without doing anything (no wrapping, no patting...) and then I take it off and I can see my eye quite clean and all the dirt is in the pad!! This is very good because the skin in the eye area is very sensitive and thin, so if I don't have to do anything to take my make up off, my skin does not suffer :-)

The price: It costed me about 4 euros. At first I thought it was quite expensive, but you need a very small amount, so 1 bottle lasts for a long time (mine is about 3/4 full right now...) so considering how many times I've been using it and the price I paid for it... Now for me is CHEAP!

And lately my mother started to used too and she really likes it. Her eyes are more sensitive than mine and she's starting loving this product too.

I will repurchase it again when I finish my bottle.

EDIT 08/19/2010 --> Is this product discontinued?? I cannot find it anymore in any drugstore!! So sad!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Aerialgirl

The best eye make up remover out there. Garnier's previous one was pretty good, but this is cheap, really gentle and effective. I agree the flip top cap does tend to waste a little product but other than that there's no reason to spend more money than necessary on eye make up remover. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Cryst123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product it removes all my eye makeup and doesn't sting my eyes I have used it for ages and ages I didn't like the original one until they changed it.

Now I love it I will buy it over and over again it works well for me yes. I would recommend it to anyone wanting sensitive eye make up remover. I love the smell the feel on my eyes I don't have to rince it off after either I just love this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by madkitty2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Trying this for the first time has made me want to try their cleansing milk too its so great! Like the previous poster I also use UDPP and have heavy eye makeup and it comes off like a dream, even beats my orevious fav Mary Kay!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by laura1122

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is part of the Garnier Skin Naturals line. I was excited to try it because it's free from added color, alcohol, and fragrance. While it is very delicate, it didn't remove much of my eye makeup at all :( I use UDPP, eyeshadow, Colorstay eyeliner, and Lash Blast mascara, so maybe I was expecting too much? Those of you who use very light eye makeup may want to give this a try, maybe it will work better for you?

Ingredients: water, hexylene glycol, glycerin, poloxamer 184, panthenol, rosa gallica/rosa gallica flower extract, dihydrocholeth-30, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, disodium edta, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, sodium diglycolate, sodium glycolate, methylparaben, polyaminopropyl biguanide, phenoxyethanol, (F.I.L. B26951/1).