July 28, 2014 | 1614 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Casual Friday

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by princessshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The picture for this eyeshadow is the exact same colour as the actual eyeshadow (maybe a little darker in the pic). This is a matte (no sparkles/sheen whatsoever)medium/dark purple eyeshadow, that can be used day or night and which I absolutely love as a sexy smokey eye along with black eyeliner, because its more soultry and subtle so you can easily pull it of during the day and it makes my brown eyes pop. I love that I have this and would buy it again but I won't run out for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by MissValery

This is a very pretty, elegant yet not boring purple. Not too much red or blue, just right, if that makes any sense...I use this to make my green eyes pop. Very pretty when applied wet as a liner. My second favourite EM shadow after wildflowers.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased a sample size of this product and it seems to last forever! The colour is a matte purple/plum and doesn't go on too dark, it really depends on how much product your reapply on your brush. This colour looks great with a silver base because it gives it a bit of a shimmer. It goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my eyelids (for those with sensitive skin this is a plus!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous, slightly muted matte plum shade; perfect for the crease or outer V, or to use as a liner. I have hazel-green eyes so I really love this color and it was smooth and quite easy to blend and apply. I wore it with Jasmine Tea on the lid up to the crease, and then used Casual Friday in the crease; with Floating Feathers as a highlight. I used MAC's Bordeauxline as a liner, it was such a pretty neutral/purple look. With all mineral shadows, you need a primer; this is no exception. I used HiP Paint in Secretive as a primer and applied this with a slightly dampened brush, dampened by a few spritzes of Fix+. If you like purples or plum shadows don't miss this one. Medium pigmentation, not extremely dark, but lasted well. This is more of a slightly muted, more subtle shade.