Everyday Minerals Jasmine Tea

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Jasmine Tea is a very pale lavender colour with tons of sparkle. I really don't like this shade for my skin tone (olive, golden medium in EDM), and I think the intense sparkle makes me look like im in grade school. I would recommend this to ladies with fair skin, and probably for a younger age group. But I can see this being used as a highlighter. I probably use this shade the least in my collection of eyeshadows. Will not repurchase.

on 1/17/2010 8:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great highlighting shade. What I like is that I can use it to highlight a variety of looks and it works beautifully.

on 12/10/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This shadow is pure shimmer and NO color. It's okay layered over something matte but that's not what I bought it for. Very disappointed in this shadow!! Most EDM shadows suck in my opinion.

on 12/8/2009 11:01:00 PM

I didn't really like this eyeshadow. I thought it looked weird on me and it didn't have any staying power. No matter how much I put on it looked just shimmery and I couldn't see the color. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 9/8/2009 4:53:00 AM

This is definitely a highlighting shade.
I am wondering if they have changed the formula because the Jasmine Tea I bought this week is definitley a dusky pink shimmer not a lavender as described here by other members.
I have uploaded a photo from the website and it is exactly the shade I purchased.
Great highlighting shade, basically nude pink with some sparkle, matches my skin tone and blends well. Good for highlighting along the brow.
I try to limit how many highlighters I buy because they are basically all the same and this one is no different but if you are going to purchase one this would be a good choice.

on 7/17/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Jasmine Tea on my upper brow. It is a beautiful sheer lavender that has a great shimmer to it. I use w/ UDPP and it lasts all day.

on 5/1/2009 7:03:00 PM

I was expecting more of a color pigmented eye shadow that I could use all-over my lids. I like purple and the pictures of this look GORGEOUS! However, I was sorely disappointed when I first tried this out. SHINY SHIMMERY, barely any color but a lot of sparkle. And sparkle can be cute. If you're 14. Not so cute on me.

So I gave up using this as an all-over color and just use a hint of it over other plum and purple colors and for that it does ok.

on 2/26/2009 11:40:00 AM

I wasnt exactly sure what to expect with this shade but its not impressive enough for me to want to repurchase. If I foil it on my eyes its a bit prettier than dry - a shimmery light lilacy type color with emphasis on shimmer rather than lilac but a nice 'chrome' type look on the eyes. Applied dry, it just looks like silvery shimmer on my eyes - nothing to it. I'll use it sometimes to add extra shimmer to less shimmery shadows but this color doesnt have too much to offer to my eyeshadow collection.

on 1/13/2009 8:08:00 PM

Very light and shimmery, it's almost nude/with shimmer, w/ a touch of lavender, pic is much darker than actual product. The eyeshadow is gorgeous, I think everyone could wear this color, I have blue eyes and love it.

on 11/25/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Still lovely but won't be purchasing from EDM ever again. Their customer service is nonexistent to the point of insult.

OLD: Very sheer, very subtle, very lovely. You can't go wrong with this shade no matter what your skin tone or eye color. Yes, it's that good.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products