Everyday Minerals Jasmine Tea

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Jasmine Tea is a very pale lavender colour with tons of sparkle. I really don't like this shade for my skin tone (olive, golden medium in EDM), and I think the intense sparkle makes me look like im in grade school. I would recommend this to ladies with fair skin, and probably for a younger age group. But I can see this being used as a highlighter. I probably use this shade the least in my collection of eyeshadows. Will not repurchase.

on 1/17/2010 8:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great highlighting shade. What I like is that I can use it to highlight a variety of looks and it works beautifully.

on 12/10/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This shadow is pure shimmer and NO color. It's okay layered over something matte but that's not what I bought it for. Very disappointed in this shadow!! Most EDM shadows suck in my opinion.

on 12/8/2009 11:01:00 PM

I didn't really like this eyeshadow. I thought it looked weird on me and it didn't have any staying power. No matter how much I put on it looked just shimmery and I couldn't see the color. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 9/8/2009 4:53:00 AM

This is definitely a highlighting shade.
I am wondering if they have changed the formula because the Jasmine Tea I bought this week is definitley a dusky pink shimmer not a lavender as described here by other members.
I have uploaded a photo from the website and it is exactly the shade I purchased.
Great highlighting shade, basically nude pink with some sparkle, matches my skin tone and blends well. Good for highlighting along the brow.
I try to limit how many highlighters I buy because they are basically all the same and this one is no different but if you are going to purchase one this would be a good choice.

on 7/17/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Jasmine Tea on my upper brow. It is a beautiful sheer lavender that has a great shimmer to it. I use w/ UDPP and it lasts all day.

on 5/1/2009 7:03:00 PM

I was expecting more of a color pigmented eye shadow that I could use all-over my lids. I like purple and the pictures of this look GORGEOUS! However, I was sorely disappointed when I first tried this out. SHINY SHIMMERY, barely any color but a lot of sparkle. And sparkle can be cute. If you're 14. Not so cute on me.

So I gave up using this as an all-over color and just use a hint of it over other plum and purple colors and for that it does ok.

on 2/26/2009 11:40:00 AM

I wasnt exactly sure what to expect with this shade but its not impressive enough for me to want to repurchase. If I foil it on my eyes its a bit prettier than dry - a shimmery light lilacy type color with emphasis on shimmer rather than lilac but a nice 'chrome' type look on the eyes. Applied dry, it just looks like silvery shimmer on my eyes - nothing to it. I'll use it sometimes to add extra shimmer to less shimmery shadows but this color doesnt have too much to offer to my eyeshadow collection.

on 1/13/2009 8:08:00 PM

Very light and shimmery, it's almost nude/with shimmer, w/ a touch of lavender, pic is much darker than actual product. The eyeshadow is gorgeous, I think everyone could wear this color, I have blue eyes and love it.

on 11/25/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Still lovely but won't be purchasing from EDM ever again. Their customer service is nonexistent to the point of insult.

OLD: Very sheer, very subtle, very lovely. You can't go wrong with this shade no matter what your skin tone or eye color. Yes, it's that good.