September 3, 2014 | 1434 users online

Cleansers - Korres - Pomegranate Cleansing & Demake Up Wipes For Oily & Combination Skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sara942

Found these at TJ Maxx and had been dying to try Korres skincare.

Pros:
-great scent
-soft cloth; not scratchy
-removes make up well
-leaves skin feeling clean

Cons:
-skin stings after use
-package doesn't stay sealed after first 3-4 cloths

I follow these up immediately with the pomegranate toner and moisturizer, so I can't comment on whether or not these are drying. For $2.99, they do the job, but I definitely wouldn't purchase them full-price at $12 for the cons mentioned above.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by lebythesea

Love these! They work great on my combination skin and get all the grime off. With these next to my bed, there's no excuse to go to sleep with a face full of makeup. The smell is yummy. Such a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

These wipes are amazing!!! The smell for one thing is delicious! Perfect for the days when I don't feel like getting my face wet and washing it. Removes makeup fairly well. Whatever I don't get off with this cold cream is sure to remove! Makes my skin look really good, especially after I moisturize. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Jels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these wipes! Smells amazing! Doesn't make me break out. They're huge too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Fascinated

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

These wipes got fairly good reviews here and on the Sephora site, so I bought them on impulse and just used one for the first time. I'm definitely impressed. They seemed to strip off all of my powder, foundation, and blush without a problem and without leaving any nasty residue like I've had with other wipes. I didn't use them on my eyes except to carefully wipe away the last traces of shadow, and while my (very sensitive) eyes didn't sting, I wouldn't recommend using them as a primary makeup remover there as they might be too harsh. But I really like them for the rest of my face, and will definitely re-purchase. I just wish they came in a lidded box or something, as I don't want them to dry out. But overall they're a good price for the quality (especially as compared to similar products like MAC's wipes), they got my makeup off without leaving me feeling slimy or even more oily, and they even seem mildly exfoliating, which is good if you have very oily, acne-prone skin like me but still wear full-coverage foundation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by product_junkie6

These did an ok job of removing my makeup, but I can't stand the smell. It's way to strong and makes my eyes burn a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I love this product! It's effective at removing makeup. It's not that much more expensive than say Olay wipes or another mass brand. And the SCENT is heavenly! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by manlhk

My skin felt burned on the first and second times I used this wipe. From the third time and on, it was fine. This wipe cleans well compared to other wipes I had used. However, I won't buy it again because it is too irritated to my skin although it is a natural product. I will buy the milk one when I finished this pack. One more thing, the tape of this pack of wipe doesn't stick well at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by mimimachine

I really disliked these wipes, except for the scent. I thought the scent was nice but these are just not good! They don't take off makeup, not even pressed powder and bronzer, and I don't feel like my face is clean after using them. They do a horrible job at removing mascara and they feel sort of dry and not very moist. I really want to love this brand but I'm consistently disappointed with their products. I love paraben-free lines and try to stick to those but Korres kind of blows. These might be okay to refresh your face on a hot day if you're not wearing makeup that will smudge but I didn't even bother finishing my package. And the packaging sucks! They use a sticky tab to keep them from drying out but the sticky tab doesn't stay closed! I'm going to try out Josie Maran's Bear Naked wipes and hopefully have better luck!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by angelisagemini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

They smell good and my skin feels nice after using these wipes....but they don't take off my makeup very well. I see no point in a makeup wipe if I have to then completely wash my face the traditional way. I've been using them at the beach as a sort of refresher wipe after saltwater and sand. I will not repurchase.