TiGi Catwalk Headshot Reconstructive Intense conditioner

3.7

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dimethicone, Hydroxethylcellulose, Glycerin, PEG-45M, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Benzonate, Panthenol, Limonene, Butylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 6/22/2011 1:23:00 PM

I love this conditioner....
I have meedium length wavy thick damaged hair and after leaving this in it is so soft! The smell alone is amazing. I leave on for about 15 minutes instead of 5-10 and my hair is easy to comb and straighten or style after. I would def recommend this!

on 7/16/2010 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have only used this product one time and yes, it smells amazing!! This product was originally $16 but I got it 60% off so for $6. And I thought I would try it. I used it and yes my hair was soft but it was kinda itchy and kinda greasy I am gonna give it one more chance but by the look of the rest of the reviews I'm not sure it will be any different?

I realllllllly wanted to like this conditioner. I found it for a great price at TJ Maxx, and the scent is absolutely divine. My fiance LOVES how it smells too.

When you put it on your hair, it feels like it's a solid conditioner. It's thick and has a good texture like Matrix Biolage. Everything is awesome about this stuff UNTIL you rinse it out. For whatever reason, it leaves my hair dry and stringy with weird residue. I've used a few times with different shampoos hoping for different results, but I didn't get them.

My hair is highlight and super super thick and poofy. I need something that is more conditioning than this, sadly.

on 6/25/2010 7:07:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioners I ever came across. I use it together with the TiGi Catwalk Headshot Shampoo and the results are always smooth and managable hair. My hair is colored, dry and waist-lenght. So this moisturizing duo does alot for my hair...leaves it soft and easy to comb through. Will definitely repurchase, again and again!

I LOVE the smell, its amazing. Well, lets just say..we have a love hate relationship. I just use the conditioner, my hair is pretty damaged i whould say with coloring/heat, its pretty bad. But I take good care of my hair. This conditioner makes my hair REALLY SOFT. I was like, WOW.But the down fall, is my hair is still supper tanglie but soft? Idk if its the shampoo i have been using or what...If you hair does not get tanglie i whould recomend this product, but if your hair is tanglie, it will not help at all.

on 5/13/2009 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave rewievs I found on the internet. I am "blessed" by mother nature with really dry hair that needs a lot of moisture and care. This range seemed great for that purpose after what I've read everywhere so I gave it a shot. First impresson was great! The packaging was really cute, and the smell exceeded all of my expectations, strawberry and mint! So I washed my hair with the shampoo, it lathered up pretty nice, and was easy to rinse out. I grabbed the conditioner and distributed it evenly and waited for five minutes and then rinsed that out as well.

As for moisture, this didn't do anything for my hair. It was left tangly and drier than ever. In addition to dryness, I got a bad reaction to it. My scalp itched like mad, and it was really scary. I've never had such a violent reaction to hair products before. The smell didn't linger very long either, which was kind of disappointing. That was the first and the last time I used these products... Extra points for the adventurous smell.

This product smells amazing! I've got thick, sleek, straight hair so I probably do not need such a heavy conditioning product but the actual product itself doesn't feel heavy as you're putting it on and as long as you shampoo properly it actually does a great job and does not leave my hair oily as other conditioners in this category can. The trick to shampooing properly is lathering it up big time in your hands before lathering it up heaps in your hair. The first time I tried this set I didn't lather enough and my hair felt so greasy afterwards as the product wouldn't have distributed evenly throughout. I bought both shampoo and conditioner (both 750ml) together in a pack so it works out to be quite cheap as these last me an entire year (I wash my hair twice a week). I feel as if the packaging lets the product down a bit, I've never been a fan of TiGi product packaging as it makes it appear cheap when they are such amazing products. I would definately recommend this shampoo and conditioner set especially for friends with dry hair.

on 11/5/2008 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One smell of this product and I was in LOVE! Unfortunately, at least in my case, the scent doesn't lastóbut the conditioner itself is fabulous. I used it as a regular conditioner for three days straight, and noticed a huge improvement in the condition of my fine, straight hair with slight color damage.

on 10/12/2008 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this conditioner! Light formula with a distinctive, mild rose and mint scent. Does a nice job of smoothing my frizzies and making my hair look nice. Will definitely repurchase.