September 21, 2014 | 1053 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Lip Shine- Soda Fountain Marshmallow Sundae

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love marshmallows, and boy does this taste good! not too sweet, but nice and refreshing! it looks good too! I bought one and put it on went to another store and my sister went running back to buy one too! only thing is it doesnt stay on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

very nice coloring, nice sparkle..tastes good...can't loose with most mentha lip shines

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

C.O. Bigelow always makes excellent lip glosses, and this is no exception! I think this has to be my favorite mentha lip shine flavor. The scent is a more mellow mint than the regular mentha lip shines... at first it just smells like a subtle mint, but then the soft marshmallow scent comes through. It's very pleasant and comforting! Like others have said... like the filling of a York Peppermint Patty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, to the first reviewer, thank you ♥ If it weren't for your review I might have missed out on this wonderful lip gloss. I had heard about Marshmallow Sundae on the B&B board but.. I still hesitated over the mint part...until I read your review:)

I am a lover of all things Marshmallow & Mint normally.. but I didn't think I would like this combination in a lip balm, so I wasn't going to order it. I just don't/didn't like the tingly feeling of mint on my lips... usually... I would however do anything this gloss told me to do after trying it LOL:)

The first reviewer described it as smelling like the inside of a York Peppermint Patty.. that is all that needed to be said.. I was at the store the next day. She hit it dead on with that description. It has a sweet taste that tastes like it too.. yea I know you aren't suppose to taste it but I admit it smelled so good I kept licking my lips while wearing it LOL:) It is not as tingly as other mint glosses I have used, so I did appreciate that.

It is light pink almost white in the tube, with an iridescent fine mica shimmer in it. When applied it is sheer and clear, almost makes your lips a tad pinker (from the tingly mint I think) and has a slight sparkle.. a barely there but light catching sparkle. Kind of like looking at the snow in the sunlight.. you catch those few snowflakes that sparkle but the color stays the same.

I ♥ this. It is my favorite Mentha gloss to date ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Well I have been a big fan of C O Bigelow lipglosses for a long time now, and I love all the flavors and tints. I love also when they come up with new flavors too! This flavor is so yummy! These are the best glosses...they are shiny, love the applicator, they have decent staying power, go with everything you wear and whatever makeup colors, very moisturizing, the price is right too especially when they go on sale at Bath and Body Works! I simply cannot say enough about these glosses they are so great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I am always impatiently awaiting the new flavors of these with every new season. This fall, this is one of them and it's so delicious. The flavor is exactly as described, and the color is a gorgeous pale pink. Will definately and always repurchase these!