October 22, 2014 | 938 users online

Eyeliner - Love My Eyes - Kohl Eye Pencil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the olive and it looks super creamy which I go for.

This was only 1 dollar so I recommend trying all of the colors to see how you like them.

I will keep rebuying. I tried one of my girlfriends egg plant color and it flaked and didn't look good so try a bunch and pick and choose the ones you love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by princesssaras

What can I say? This is a classic! A basic, good eyeliner. Done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG!! it took me until this line was being taken away from me to try it & now Im in love & i cannot purchase these anymore. Not sure if its only my Walmart but all the LOVE MY...line is on clearance & not being filled up any time soon. :( im so so sad that they are taking it away from me since I love the line. Ive tried a few products from the LOVE MY EYES, LOVE MY FACE, LOVE MY NAILS and i have been pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy all of them. So onto the review of the Love My Eyes Kohl Liner....
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
Sadly for me the availability is going to be Nowhere now but i belive the whole LOVE MY... line is sold only at some Walmarts. The availability is awful since you cannot find this line anywhere, not sure if the company is going under?? not sure ill update if i find out. But if you are so lucky to see this brand in your stores, def let me know. The price point is AMAZING. this line is almost like E.L.F. they are very affordable makeup products but the products are great. The LME Kohl liners cost only $1- holy crapoly!!! the price is unreal compared to the formula..Ive paid alot more for alot worse...
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
The Love My Eyes Kohl liners are a true soft kohl liners. They glide on so smooth, are super duper pigmented!! They are super smooth so no tugging on the eyes at all. They are smooth along the lash lines & water lines. I have a few shades & use & enjoy them all. The White liner is a matte white. Its great on the water line to open up the eyes & make them appear larger. Its an opaque white. I also have Dark Brown which isnt the darkest brown but still dark enough to use to define the eyes. I love it as alternative to a super dark black esp w/ my super pale skin. I love the Dark Brown.. I also have black bc really i just had to see how it was & i have to say, its black. Its not the darkest black liner but its not a gray or charcoal- its a black liner. Basic black liner that works great! I love the fact these liners can be smudged or smoked out in the first few seconds but then dry. I know these may not work w/ those w/ super oily lids but i always prime my eyes & if i want extra long staying power then setting any liner will also give you longer stayin power. On my eyes (i have normal to dry skin, primer & cream base most of the time) these glide on, stay on for at least 7-8 hrs before i notice any fading. I love to smudge these liners out w/ a coordinating shadow & its so simple & easy & looks great. I just cant belive how soft & smooth the liners are. And the pigmentation is unreal. I was expecting a harder, rough pencil that i was going to end up throwing away- ha! i quickly began to realize how extremely amazing these are. I swatched it on my hand & seriously after 2 showers, doing dishes a few times etc- & the liner was still there- not as fresh but it literally stained my hand so beware! you may need a primer so that it wont stain your eyes- maybe its just me since i have super pale vampire skin :) but literally so pigmented, it stained my hand where i swatched it...so yes they show up. The colors are amazing. Where i use to pick up mine, they had a huge selecction of colors from the basics to colorful. I am sad that i didnt pick up more when i could have. I have a few of the double ended liners & they are awesome too. Same formula.
=PACKAGING=
The LOVE MY EYES Kohl Liners are your standard wooden pencil liner. They sharpen very well w/ no ridges & the tips are always falling off into a big mess. They will fit in the standard pencil sharpener- no special one needed. The are color coated according to what color the actually liner is itself so its easy to distinguish between all the other liners i have. The liners are decently long. Almost as long as the WetnWild Liners so you get a whole bunch of pencil. These arent so obnoxious long that they hit the mirror when you are lining your eyes but long enough that i see them lasting forever. There is metallic silver writing w/ labeling & info. Simple & def travel friendly. These pencils can fit wherever you want them to.
Overall, these are for real an amazing product & cannot believe the performance & pigmentation. I can see why some people wouldnt like them but everyone likes different things & personally, i LOVE THEM!! and i am so sad that i will not be able to buy backups or even try more products from them since they took it all away :( its how my makeup life goes though, they always take away what i love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't expect anything from this product. I am not a drugstore makeup brand kind of person, so I never even considered buying this before. But I had just run out of my HG eyeliner (Urban Decay is 24/7 glide on eyeliner in zero) and my best friend swore on this stuff. So I thought what the heck, it's only a dollar, so I'll try it. After I bought it, I figured I would try it on in the bathroom, it would be terrible, and then I would just head to Ulta to pick up some more of my UD eyeliner.
But it didn't happen that way!! I tried it on, and sure enough, the pigment was great, it went on smooth, and I could immediatly see why my best friend loved it so much! Plus, its only $1, compared to $17 for my UD eyeliner.
This is my new HG!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this eyeliner in black. I was in a rush at Walmart and had to find the cheapest black liner I could, so I picked this one up for 98 cents. I honestly did not expect a lot from this eyeliner. I was planning on using it as a backup to carry around in my purse for emergencies. NOPE! This liner is a rich black that goes on smooth and has pretty good staying power. This is the blackest black eyeliner I have ever used! It is really a hidden gem, and I will continue to use & repurchase it! I hope it never gets discontinued :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Shevonne333

love this in olive. would never think to buy this color but it went on so creamy. different story with eggplant though. it flakes and not as pigmented. still a good buy for $1 though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness! Wow is all I can say! I cannot believe that this pencil is only 98 cents at Wal Mart. I was looking for something cheaper than my Cover Girl Exact Eyelights, and since it was dirt cheap, I thought I might as well try it. This stuff is AMAZING! It glides on smooth, and even stays in my waterline! It doesn't smudge or run too much either. I am super impressed with this product. I hope they never stop making it!!! My new favorite eyeliner! I have it in black and brown!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Chikyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My go-to black eyeliner pencil. Very cheap so it's easy to stock up. And so creamy I never have problems putting it on. The only complaint I have is that throughout the day it can smudge, but for $1 I can stand to clean it up with a q-tip. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glad i brought this! It is very creamy and goes on smooth! Lasts all day! And it is cheap for a 1.00 you get two pencils! This is a must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by emgb

Other than how this runs really easily in heat/rain/various adverse weather conditions, it is a good Kohl liner! It is easy to apply and it's less than a dollar! It's actually one of the nicest eyeliner that I have in black.