April 16, 2014 | 1919 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Blush in Pink Sugar

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by KirRoyal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If I had to put this product into one word, I'd say: universal. First and foremost, it's great because it is sheer. And here, I sense a lot of rant to be rising: how can a product be good if it is sheer? Just so you have an idea - I am very, very, extremely pale. And it is almost impossible to find a blush that doesn't require a masterful light-weight application or hours of blending out to make is wearable when I just need to look fresh and natural - and here is where this Bobbi Brown Blush comes in. It was an impulse buy a couple years back, but I still like how versatile this is. Pink Sugar does provide a very natural, slightly dewy look without looking per se blushed. It makes my face look rested, natural, fresh.
It might not be much on darker skintones, but it is a find for all us snowwhites out there.
I do not think I'd repurchase this blush only because I have so many blushes and even more new ones to try, I rarely stick with repurchasing one shade over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pale petal pink shimmer with gold glitter. I think its too pale and glittery to use as a regular blush. I like it for adding a bit of radiance to the cheekbones as a highlighter to finish off blush. When using shimmer blush, I like to apply it mainly to the cheekbones then buff it down to the apples slightly. I find this helps to define my face shape better than applying in circular motions like a regular blush. Be careful how much you use as a little adds glow but too much ends up looking a bit metallic. Overall I like the color but hate the pesky glitter. It doesn't stay put, when I use it I keep finding glitter pieces all over my face, hands and clothes, and anyone I hug!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pink Sugar is a shimmery bright pink blush with slight cool tones. It's really pigmented and a few brushes will go a long way. I love the pink little sparkles in it which give my cheeks a warm, sheen glow. They're not over-the-top and will not enlarge my pores. I like how this pink complements tan skin and comes as a youthful radiant colour when I go tanned as well, as normally bright pink is a better match to procelain skintone.

I strongly recommend it to those who want a light, sheen pink sweet glow on your face!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I bought this on a whim at the make-up store at Leesburg Outlets. I think I paid $16 for it and liked the fresh pink color and know that it would be high quality like all BB products are (all my make-up is BB). This is a BRIGHT pink so go easy with it ... I either put it on top of my usually peachy pink to brighten up my face or use it lightly alone to give me a natural flush. I'm super pale with blonde hair so blush can look fake or overdone really easily on me. This is nice and fresh as long as I use a light hand and don't overapply. It looks pretty on the apples of my cheeks and the sparkles are not noticeable at all. Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

The blush looks a lot like NARS' angelika, but on the skin, it's actually very different. I usually wear this with Benefit's posie tint as a base, and it gives a nice healthy pink glow (not because it isn't pigmented, but I find that the staying power isn't very strong). It does tend to bring out the red in my skin with time, but still love the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xxkaykisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had this blush for like 3 years now. I wore it a lot in middle school, and still wear it now at 16. It gives me (nw20) a beautiful glow and girlie pink flush. When I don't know what blush to wear, I wear this. It is expensive ($22+ I believe) but it is very pigmented so it will last a long time. This blush is great for the minimalist who wants a nice, simple, glowing pink cheek with some shimmer. Great blush for teens too, because its hard to over do. A light application works for school, more for dances and parties! I really love this color, and would buy it again if I ever run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm porcelin pale, so I naturally thought this would be the correct color of the shimmer blushes for me. Nope. I own sheer pink for the cheek tints and pale pink from the regluar line of blushes, and both of these work for me as long as I don't use too heavy a hand. Pink sugar, though, barely even shows up on me. Neither the color nor shimmer show up much. As such, this is a fail for me, though I gave it two lippies because it might show up as a very youthful color on someone with darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by mcrouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a little hesitant to try this blush because of the shimmer. I have been using Pale Pink and the MUA told me that because of the shimmer in this blush it would blend better then the pale pink. I tried it and the shimmer is very subtle and I hardly notice it at all. It is a very soft, pale pink, but I am not sure it really does anything great for me. I like the quality, but I feel that there are other BB blush colors that suit me better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by alicebignami

I own both pink sugar and bahama brown. Pink sugar is a "fool proof" shade of light pink with small golden sparkling particles which unfortunately look too shiny in my opinion, even though they tend to flake off. The shade is also too pale on my face and and I am fair skinned (though with dark brown eyes and hair). In terms of shimmer I prefer bahama brown, whose silvery particles are much smaller and look more natural and flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MillasonPaige

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush. It is the perfect shade for my PPP skin, and it has just the right amount of shimmer. It's not overly flat, and it's not super shiney where I look like a disco ball. I would also say that this blush is completely neutral- being neither too warm or too cool. Go check it out if you haven't already.