September 16, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ren - Conditioning Eye Make Up Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I love Ren products, and have used much of the range, this is the one product of theirs that I found okay and would not repurchase. I used it with a slightly damp cotton wool pad, and it is effective at getting makeup off (maybe not as much as a cleansing oil), but I found it irritating when the cream got into my eyes. This is the first adverse reaction I've had to any of their products. Slightly expensive for an eye-makeup remover, but it does last longer then some of the liquid based removers I have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 5:35:00 AM More reviews by LondonKazza

I love this product! I had been using a Lancome eye make up remover but suddenly developed an allergy to it (skin around my eyes got red) so I thought I would look at the more natural product.

An assitant in Space NK recommended this product and I've been hooked ever since. You put a tiny blob on a damp cotton wool pad and hold it against your eye then wipe gently. It takes all mascara/shadow/liner off really well and leaves the eye area feeling really nice and moisturised and not irritated at all.

Its not the cheapest product but lasts for an absolute ago so works out ok value.

EDITED TO ADD: this product has been discontinued, am gutted, it was my favourite eye make up remover ever and now I have to search all over for a new one :-(

LOVE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by skyincolour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this remover, it's doing a good job for me. One thing I found is that you have to apply with a sligtly dump cotton pad, and it does a better job than a dry cotton pad. It removers all my mascara really well and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. The price is bit too high for a eye make up remover. I won't buy it again unless it's in a really goods offer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BCL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have sensitive eyes and this takes off my makeup easily with no irritation or stinging. i'm also pretty dry and this leaves my skin feeling comfortable moisturized. best i've used and i'll keep purchasing.