August 28, 2014 | 1467 users online

Shampoo - ABBA - Creme Moist

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kconnel57

(nka Color Protect) This wonderfully scented shampoo has saved my fine, highlighted hair from drying out. I wish I had tried this sooner, my hair is in the best condition ever. It lives my hair soft, bouncy, and manageable. The scent is cherry almond. Will defnitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by wv_gal

This is a really good shampoo. I pair it with the Pure Gentle leave in treatment & my hair feels nice & moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought this would be more moisturzing. Other than that disappointment, this a very nice sulfate-free shampoo w/an amazing scent. I picked up mine at TJ Maxx for $5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I have not reviewed this yet. This is one my my HG shampoos. This cleans my hair well but still leaves it moisturized and full of body. It has a nice light cherry almond scent. Abba has renamed this Pure Color Protect Shampoo.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by sdsuchelle

I like this shampoo a lot -- it smells good and feels pretty moisturizing. The reason I bought it is because it's sulfate free, and any product with SLS irritates me so much (BedHead products actually made my scalp break out in scabs, and toothpaste with SLS gives me major canker sores!). My only complaint about the shampoo would be that my hair gets oily quicker than with other shampoos, but I'm guessing that's because its less drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by KittySkyfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've just finished up a litre-sized bottle of this shampoo and I think it works wonderfully. My hair is colored/layered and prone to frizz, and this shampoo provides gentle cleansing without damage. Long-term use has left me with healthy, soft hair. This shampoo doesn't provide ingredients that coat the hair with slip agents to make hair feel conditioned after shampooing...therefore my hair feels like it 'needs' conditioner after I rinse the lather away. This is a good thing since I've never had a problem with buildup - even after using it since June.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Angel_Ling

This shampoo is not bad, but not awesome. Solid but not stellar. It's decently priced, and smells nice (despite me in general hating cherry almond scents). It cleans fairly well, and doesn't weigh my (fine but thick) hair down. But overall, I'm just not wowed. It doesn't clean as well as I would like, and isn't particularly moisturizing, but definitely a decent shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by debbism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to eliminate silicones and then the SLS so finding a good shampoo which didn't leave my hair feeling straw-like was tough. Was happy to find this shampoo. I love that a little goes a long way. The scent is OK but doesn't linger at all. My hair actually feels a bit thicker since I have been using it and is definitely springier.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 12:56:00 PM More reviews by scorchio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo. It's very gentle, yet cleans my hair well. I think it gives some extra shine, too. The smell reminds me of bitter almonds and cocktail cherries and (have to admit) is a bit offensive, but bearable. I have a very sensitive scalp and I'm always happy to find good hair products that don't cause any itching, drying, buildup or hairloss. Will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by pinksugargirl

Love love love this shampoo. To me, it reminds me in scent of a Stella D'Oro breadstick...hints of almond. It rinses well and gives me great body and shine. Plus, it's vegan! Will repurchase!