November 1, 2014 | 945 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Belgian Waffles 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by WallStreetBeautyBeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're like me, your New Year's resolution probably involved something about finally 'getting in shape.' A major part of this is, of course, cutting back on many of the delicious goodies that added inches to your waistline in the first place. If you're still mourning the loss of your favorite sweet treats, wipe off your tears and hop into the shower! Philosophy has recently released a whole plethora of yummy three-in-one shampoo / shower gel / bubble bath products. So, even if you can't eat a belgian waffle at least you can smell like one! Nom, nom, nom ... These products are absolutely fab! Can you tell I'm a big fan? The delicious concoctions lather like a dream, moisturize well and smell divine - DIVINE! The only downside is that the scent doesn't linger long on your skin after you get out of the shower. If you'd like to smell like a bakery all day (which I do) just work the gel into your hair, let it sit for a few minutes, and rinse. Your locks will smell like sugar and spice and everything nice all day long!

Read more at http://wallstreetbeautybeat.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I am still a sucker for Philosophy shower gels, and Belgian Waffles does not disappoint. The scent of warm buttery waffles dripping with syrup is intoxicating. Love it! I was expecting this one to smell similar to Philosophy's Waffle Cone, but they pull off two distinct scents. Wish they lasted longer once out of the shower. Sadly, this scent has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this scent!! I don't know if I consider it a waffle scent though, lol. It smells very foody/gourmet with a hint of spice and lemon to me. It's kinda like Oatmeal Raisin with a hint of lemon. It lathers well, and the scent seems to last a little longer than the other 3-in-1 scents. I would definately repurchase a full size bottle!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Cerebro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't necessarily smell bad. I just don't like smelling like waffles lol... or smelling waffles in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by christinan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started buying Philosophy shower gels recently and am now in LOVE with Belgian Waffles! This is my absolute FAVE scent now and I am soooooo disappointed that it is discontinued! I read about Waffle Cone being so wonderfully yummy and couldn't find it so I tried this one and have been buying up all I can find on ebay now....lol. I have 6 bottles now and will probably get more :) Wish they would make Waffle Cone and Belgian Waffles a permanent fixture in their line as it is decandent, creamy, buttery, lush, warm, delish and super yummy! I'm really enjoying it more and more each time I use it. I just LOVE the super yummy smell in the bath...so relaxing and just fab (did I say that enough yet...lol).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells absolutely DIVINE! The scent of freshly made belgian waffles wafts through my shower in the morning when I use this! My skin feels soft & cleansed after use and as a shampoo, my hair smells wonderful - my boyfriend loves it! I will buy this again & again, or at least try more Philosophy shower gels! The only downsides: I wish the scent was a bit stronger, and it makes me hungry!!