September 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Skincare - Face - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Whitening Recovery Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by gobecky

I've been looking everywhere for more of this stuff! I can't find it anywhere - I used up my sample from ebay (a small .5 oz bottle). I can't compare it to other ANR's because it's my first, but I love using it before I go to bed - smooth, soaks right in. I *think* it's working on my very few pigmentation marks, but mostly it just feels so lovely. I just picked up a sample of the ANR Synchronized II, so I'll review on that one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by LIXIVIUM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product, gives healthy glow and moisturises my combination skin. The only problem is that it's impossible to find it ang buy it again at a store or online. Discontinued maybe?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Nickydfg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi. any people that say any of the EL treatments make u 'break out' are not reviewing ur EL product. As per EL's site all off their products are non-acnegenic and will not cause any type of inflammation. U should check out what else u r using or find a separate acne treatment for your 'troubled' skin. Check EL's website for info. Do ur research.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by paulinecheang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great! The texture is good, non-greasy or not oily at all. After 2 weeks of using this day and night, I realize my skin complexion improve, no longer dehydrated and make my skin smoother. My visible acne mark is lighter as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by chelsialee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I have rosacea and sensitive skin, before I have SB due to a wrong cleanser(Biore Gel makeup remover) which dry out my skin max, Night repair is one product I will never live without.
Leave the skin radiant in the day for smooth application of foundation and comfortable fo night. For sensitive skin try to avoid over thick usage of this as it might sting the face!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by oolm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know what they put in this, but there is a difference if I stop using it. My skin is plumper, smoother and more radiant. Been using it for years.

Only wish they use another type of applicator. The dropper is cute, but I tend to use too much, and I think it's possibly a little unhygienic, opening the bottle over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by dandelion1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

i have been searching for an effective whitening skincare product for some time now and i believe i have found the one - the ANR whitening serum.

my skin has been very sun damaged in the recent years as i live in Australia - a nation that has extreme UVB and UVA levels during summer times, and i didn't have a habit of applying sunscreen to my skin (a big NO NO!). it was not until that i noticed my face was covered with acne scars, dark spots, freckles on my cheeks and nose bridge and hyper-pigmentation around the corners of my mouth and chin, that i realised my skin was in horrific state.

since then, i have tried a number of whitening products and none really gave promising and effective results. i have also used AHA and BHA gels to improve my pores and reduce pigmentation on my skin, despite they work quite effectively in reducing breakouts and improve pore linings, they don't really help with whitening...

then came the life saver - the ANR whitening serum. I bought this based on reviews from MUA and i trusted you guys :) first of all, this baby is so damn expensive! but based on its proven results, i think it is justified for the price. i have combination skin with oily t-zone. the serum is of cream-gel texture that can look quite thick for a serum. but it is easily absorbed once applied and leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft and fresh. it almost brightens the skin instantly.

i have used this daily for almost a month. it hasn't given me any breakouts and has lightened my skin tone and scar marks, and reduced freckles and pigmentation. my skin conditions were improving quite dramatically from using SKII FTE and Paula's Choice products. But ANR whitening appears to bring it to the next levels. i was happy with my skin before ANR, but after using ANR whitening, I think my skin could deserve the word 'satisfied'.

btw, ANR whitening also seems to help with reducing pore size... coz i notice my pores on my nose are less noticeable...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This disappointed me. It made my skin soft and somewhat smooth, but it was not that big of a change. It didn't brighten or whiten anything...no changes in hyperpigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first, this repair serum worked great. My skin was dry and flaky sue to weather change so I decided to try a sample I got from purchasing the EL Double wear foundation. The next day it seemed healed my skin's irritation and hydrated my skin so I can put on the makeup and the makeup won't look caky. However, after I had finished 2 X 7ml and a 15ml sample. I purchased a full size but it just stopped working that great. Sometimes when I put this on it even give me a slight burning sensation but it will gone in a minute. I will switch to something else but it is a good product maybe I will come back to it after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by micacica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love love love this!