August 27, 2014 | 1865 users online

Fragrances - Hayward Enterprises designer fragrance oils

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by sinleeangulo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received my five scents (egyptian musk, flowerbomb, viva la juicy, narciso rodriguez for her, and nr essence) I love them all and you can't beat the price. I got them all for about $45.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by mhubbard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I deleted my initial 3 star review and came back to post again after receiving a marvelous package of fragrances today. I have been ordering from Hayward enterprises for many years at this point and overall, I am very satisfied. Truly a great value. Most of the fragrances I have tried have been very close duplications, and a few have been better than the originals. I have purchased some very close Dior and Lolita Lempicka scents. The few I have received that I have not liked have been exchanged or reimbursed, a great customer service. I even buy the dupes of cheap celebrity scents as these are so much longer lasting. They often have a 5 dollar shipping special and quantity discounts. If you would like to try first, I recommend their samples. The only thing they can't seem to do is Thierry Mugler's Angel. Alas, it smells more like the masculine version. Even so, 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by micheva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been ordering from Hayward since 2005. They've all been hits..to mention a few: Hypnotic Poison, D&G Sicily and The One, Dior Addict, Coach Poppy, Vera Wang Princess..too many to list. I order like twice a year and the oils last soooo long. My last order i received 5 oils, 3 of which i didnt like. I had never ret'd anything from her before but i figured what the hell. She said it was no problem exchanging them for something else. I received my replacements about 2wks later. I think ppl need to understand that taking back used items for refund/exchsnge is great customer service. She can't re use them and you're getting money or new product back. Yes its hit or miss with the scents but that's with all oil makers...and its possible your body chemistry will cause an off smell. Any oil I've ordered was spot on or pretty damn close. Getting my summer scent order ready now. I would def recommend. *******Also adding that most of these oils last much longer than the store bought perfumes. Example my D&G The One lasts about 20 minutes whereas her oil lasts all day.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Klotho

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like other reviewers have said, it is hit or miss. Some of the fragrances were really great, others had a strange kind of chemical smell that is hard to indentify.

One of the oils went on smelling nice, but after applying it, the scent changed.
This was not just on me, but my daughter tried it too.
The oil stunk up the entire livingroom, giving everyone who was there a headache, and no amount of soap could wash it off!

When I contacted Hayward Enterprises, Laura was extremely patronizing, and she told me that no one ever had complaints before, that I was probably not used to concentrated oils, and that a little goes a long way. Then she proceeced to tell me how to apply it!

My reply to her was that I have been buying fragrant oils for years, and although many of hers were nice(the stinky ones had been mentioned) the majority did not smell like the brand.

An example I gave her was this: I had a bottle of Estee Lauder Pleasures, a fragrant oil from another company, and hers. Hers was nice, but smelled nothing like the perfume, where as the other oil was identical in its fragrance.

She told me to send the oils back(acting as if she was doing me the biggest of favors). The only reason they were never sent back was something very important came up, she was therefore no longer on the top of my priority list.

I will never again stray from my original seller again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by fremont70d

Most of the fragrance oils from Hayward Enterprises are very good. However, I ordered the Magie Noire Fragrance Oil and was very disappointed. It did not smell like the original at all and did not last long. The Jovan Musk was excellent and so is the Chanel No. 5. I would recommend that when ordering a new oil to order the smallest size possible so if you are disappointed, you did not spend alot and if you like it, you can always order more. I will order from them again and I would recommend them to others who do not want to spend a small fortune on perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by loveandlite93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I skeptically purchased this product and turned out to be pleasantly surprised. Included in my order was Juicy Couture-Couture Couture Type/Juicy Couture-Peace Love and Juicy. I haven't smelled the brand perfumes, but the oils were amazing! I just put an order in for Victor and Rolf-Flowerbomb type,Chloe-Love, and Angel by Thierry Mugler and am looking forward to my orders arrival!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by coley

I ordered 5 samples from Hayward Ent. and really liked most of them. I am going to place another order. I really liked their Tova dupe - I am ordering a larger bottle of Tova from them. They ship the product very quickly. I got my fumes in 4 days.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely hit or miss. Some were great (Calandre, Estee Lauder Private Collection, Creed Royal Water), but others were absolutely awful: Chanel 19, Chanel Pour Monsieur, Rive Gauche (M). The ladies' Rive Gauche smelled dead-on, but within 10 minutes turned into something that you might find at the Dollar Store.

When I emailed to ask about the availability of a scent not listed, Laura snarkily replied that no one had ever asked for it. Really? Agent Provocateur?

Thanks, but I'll stay with HolisticSprings.com and TheFragranceShop.com.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

Wow! I'm impressed. I thought I'd take a gamble and try their version of Pure DKNY. I'd tried a small version of the real perfume, but something about my body chemistry - it hardly lasted longer than a body splash. My order from Hayward came in about a week. (*Take note - I received no notification that my order had shipped. This caused me to send an inquiry email to them on the day my order actually arrived in the mail; thus causing a "forget about my order inquiry email." lol)

For $10, I received the most gigantic roll-on bottle of oil. I'm truly shocked and SO pleased. So far, my initial impression is that the smell of this versus original is dead alike. I'm going to go order some more small perfume sizes imminently! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by miamiconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very pleased with the quality of the perfumes and colognes I purchased from Hayward Enterprises. I could not belive they smelled exactly like the name brands and they lasted all day. I bought several roll-on bottles a few weeks ago and they all arrived promptly and without damage. I would definitely reccommend this seller to my friends and family. Also, when I called in with a question they were very friendly to me.