Hayward Enterprises designer fragrance oils

3.8

on 4/14/2015 1:16:00 PM

Never, and I mean NEVER, order anything from these crooks!!!! Laura is a plain and simple THIEF!! I ordered a sample of Tobacco Vanille from her and the sample was on point and it smelled very similar to the real thing and I was pleased. So going by the sample that I had received, I went ahead and made an online order for the 16 oz. larger size of the Tobacco Vanille and guess what, the smell was different (very faint and cheap smelling). I called Laura to let her know that I was disappointed and that I wanted a refund. She told me to send the purchase back and I would receive a refund. Well guess what, I held up my end of the bargain and I sent the oil immediately back to her, but guess who flacked out on me???? YEP , Laura!!! She never refunded my money and she never answered any of my follow-up emails!!! How's that for honesty and integrity!!!??? After the incident, I started googling reviews from this place and sure enough this has happen to other poor unsuspecting customers as well!! Laura if your reading this post I hope you sleep well at night knowing that you have ripped people off!!!! I have many bath and body people in the industry that I know and who uses oils for their company and guess what, I plan to tell them about your company and bad practices! I hope the $68 dollars that you stole from me was worth it because every chance I get, I will spread the word all over the internet about your awful practices!

on 2/27/2015 6:58:00 PM

I was reading the last review from one of the customers and I don't agree at all. I have been buying oils from Hayward Enterprises for years and I don't feel the quality has changed at all. I don't think the oils are watered down when you buy more. I buy at least 10 bottles at a time, sometimes more around Christmas(they make great stocking stuffers) I have purchased Dolce "the one", Downtown Brown by Calvin Klein, Chanel, Heat by Beyonce, Rogue by Rhianna, Oscar De Larenta, Amariage, & Honey by Marc Jacob, just to name a few and I think they are fantastic.! When I first started buying the oils I still had the store bought ones too and I think they smelled identical. I was and still am so pleased. I have not purchased my fragrances from Macy's in years and have saved so much money thanks to Hayward Enterprises. I love perfume and am so glad I can buy quality designer fragrances for so much less. I would not be able to have all the perfumes I do at one time if I had to pay department stores prices.

I would highly recommend to anyone who has not yet tried their oils to buy a few bottles. You won't be sorry.

on 2/19/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been buying from Hayward for years and I've noticed that if you order there is no returning of wholsale orders. I was happy when I would purchase smaller orders but as I move up to getting $150 worth I noticed some were very weak and that's not what I nor my customers were use to from hayward as I sell the oils as roll on so I thought of buying my wholesale bulk orders elsewhere from now on and only smaller orders of some customer favorites from hayward but then realized that the weaker sent from hayward were stronger than the other shops so I guess that means that she comes closer to the strength of the original fragrance than anyone else so I had to edit my review and now I'm back on her jock. After switching my customers ask where's the one that I had before so customers are always right.

I just received my five scents (egyptian musk, flowerbomb, viva la juicy, narciso rodriguez for her, and nr essence) I love them all and you can't beat the price. I got them all for about $45.

on 11/30/2013 7:15:00 PM

I deleted my initial 3 star review and came back to post again after receiving a marvelous package of fragrances today. I have been ordering from Hayward enterprises for many years at this point and overall, I am very satisfied. Truly a great value. Most of the fragrances I have tried have been very close duplications, and a few have been better than the originals. I have purchased some very close Dior and Lolita Lempicka scents. The few I have received that I have not liked have been exchanged or reimbursed, a great customer service. I even buy the dupes of cheap celebrity scents as these are so much longer lasting. They often have a 5 dollar shipping special and quantity discounts. If you would like to try first, I recommend their samples. The only thing they can't seem to do is Thierry Mugler's Angel. Alas, it smells more like the masculine version. Even so, 5 stars.

on 5/28/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ive been ordering from Hayward since 2005. They've all been hits..to mention a few: Hypnotic Poison, D&G Sicily and The One, Dior Addict, Coach Poppy, Vera Wang Princess..too many to list. I order like twice a year and the oils last soooo long. My last order i received 5 oils, 3 of which i didnt like. I had never ret'd anything from her before but i figured what the hell. She said it was no problem exchanging them for something else. I received my replacements about 2wks later. I think ppl need to understand that taking back used items for refund/exchsnge is great customer service. She can't re use them and you're getting money or new product back. Yes its hit or miss with the scents but that's with all oil makers...and its possible your body chemistry will cause an off smell. Any oil I've ordered was spot on or pretty damn close. Getting my summer scent order ready now. I would def recommend. *******Also adding that most of these oils last much longer than the store bought perfumes. Example my D&G The One lasts about 20 minutes whereas her oil lasts all day.

on 7/2/2012 2:45:00 AM

Like other reviewers have said, it is hit or miss. Some of the fragrances were really great, others had a strange kind of chemical smell that is hard to indentify.

One of the oils went on smelling nice, but after applying it, the scent changed.
This was not just on me, but my daughter tried it too.
The oil stunk up the entire livingroom, giving everyone who was there a headache, and no amount of soap could wash it off!

When I contacted Hayward Enterprises, Laura was extremely patronizing, and she told me that no one ever had complaints before, that I was probably not used to concentrated oils, and that a little goes a long way. Then she proceeced to tell me how to apply it!

My reply to her was that I have been buying fragrant oils for years, and although many of hers were nice(the stinky ones had been mentioned) the majority did not smell like the brand.

An example I gave her was this: I had a bottle of Estee Lauder Pleasures, a fragrant oil from another company, and hers. Hers was nice, but smelled nothing like the perfume, where as the other oil was identical in its fragrance.

She told me to send the oils back(acting as if she was doing me the biggest of favors). The only reason they were never sent back was something very important came up, she was therefore no longer on the top of my priority list.

I will never again stray from my original seller again.

on 2/15/2012 1:34:00 PM

Most of the fragrance oils from Hayward Enterprises are very good. However, I ordered the Magie Noire Fragrance Oil and was very disappointed. It did not smell like the original at all and did not last long. The Jovan Musk was excellent and so is the Chanel No. 5. I would recommend that when ordering a new oil to order the smallest size possible so if you are disappointed, you did not spend alot and if you like it, you can always order more. I will order from them again and I would recommend them to others who do not want to spend a small fortune on perfume.

on 12/12/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I skeptically purchased this product and turned out to be pleasantly surprised. Included in my order was Juicy Couture-Couture Couture Type/Juicy Couture-Peace Love and Juicy. I haven't smelled the brand perfumes, but the oils were amazing! I just put an order in for Victor and Rolf-Flowerbomb type,Chloe-Love, and Angel by Thierry Mugler and am looking forward to my orders arrival!

on 10/21/2011 4:43:00 AM

I ordered 5 samples from Hayward Ent. and really liked most of them. I am going to place another order. I really liked their Tova dupe - I am ordering a larger bottle of Tova from them. They ship the product very quickly. I got my fumes in 4 days.