The Body Shop Juice It Body Scrub

2.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/21/2005 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this during a Body Shop sale event, and I will purchase it again when it comes back. The scent of Red Berries is sweet and tangy, the tube packaging is hygienic and extremely convenient, and the formula is lightly lathering wtih exfoliating particles in a liquidy base. I actually despise big jars of scrub that are nothing but oil and salt (and overpriced oil and salt, at that), and get water and germs in them whenever they're opened, so I'm much more pleased with the Juice It scrub. It's also competely effective on my elbows, knees, etc. (How scaly *are* you people?!)

on 6/24/2005 1:52:00 AM

This is my third bottle.Last year i bought strawberries and kiwi in sale,very cheap.And yesterday i bought strawberries again,it smells so good.I think it smells very delcioius and it is exfoliates,but it could be more.
A blend of natural juices,powdered walnut shell & rosehip oil to polish and smooth your skin.SO YOU WANT TO BE A SOFT TOUCH?!

on 3/7/2005 10:07:00 AM

I have this in Strawberry & Red Berries. Although the scent is great (SO loves it as well) it's barely a body scrub. Just a few exfoliating bits here and there. Not scrubby at all. Will use up, but only for the lovely scent in the bathtub (doesn't last on skin)

I actually prefer this than the more expensive ones. It really polishes and scrubs my skin which leads to a more smoother and softer skin. I tried the Mango Body Scrub and it's sticky. This isn't. Great for sensitive skin too I guess. And since it's discontinued, it is dirt cheap. Bought it on sale. I got it in strawberry with mixed berries. The scent is nice but not strong.

on 2/29/2004 12:08:00 PM

Swapped for this in the Strawberry & Berries scent...so it's not her fault!
It smells really artificial & has no scrub power at all.
Terribly disappointing! I tossed this in the trash. If the scent would have been better I would have used it up as a plain old bodywash.
Yuck. Bleh.

on 2/29/2004 2:14:00 AM

Not very good as a scrub. Very few granules and they are sorta chunky. Smells good though, and is ok for a shower gel.

on 12/10/2003 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have this in Kiwi & Grape. It smells great, really fresh and fruity, but I don't use it as a scrub...it's not scrubby enough. I just use it as a body wash, so I won't be repurchasing because lord knows I have enough of those. continued >>

on 11/6/2003 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ahve the kiwi one and I absolutely love the scent, except it does absolutely nothing! It's like a normal body wash. Won't be buying it again.

on 9/26/2003 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really nice fresh scrub smells great especially the kiwi one, exfoliates well. Would purchase again, but I think I'll try L'Oreal Exfotonic first.

on 7/26/2003 5:47:00 AM

I got the grapefruit/passionfruit and kiwi one or something. HATED the smell and it didn't do any good at all. Just my plain exfoliating mits and St Ives invigorating scrub can do better!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products