October 24, 2014 | 1943 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this several times. It is a great bronzer for contouring because it is matte with no shimmer. My only gripe with it is the packaging. It is hard to get an even amount on your brush, but overall a good product and would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Teenakristeena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by pink__kissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product for contouring!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this to contour and love it for this purpose as it is on the cool side so it is fit for that purpose but I dont use it as a bronzer I personally think its a bit to cool to use to bronze but I would re buy it to use as a contour powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

mehh, overrated…. I bought it because I have oily skin and thought that matte bronzer would be the best. it is just OK nothing special. i will deffinitly not repurchase, espically not for 38$. if you're looking for a matte bronzer buy nyc smooth sunny matte. same thing for 2 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by EricaGrayson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used. It's a nice matte powder with more of a brown/tan undertone and zero shimmer. Great for oily skin and the color is AMAZING. It's expensive but I can't see myself wearing anything else. Love love love. I also actually really like the little brush that comes with the packaging. It hits my hollows just right and gives me that perfect contour with the perfect amount of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by jessicaengel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bronzer recently and I'm so happy I did! I have been using nars Laguna for years and love it so much I was scared to try anything else. I've heard so many great things about this and finally decided to try it. I think it might be the perfect bronzer for my skin tone! I still love nars Laguna, but I love this one just as much, maybe even more. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging but that's never a deal breaker. Definitely try this if you're in the market for a new bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first high end bronzer. The first one I bought was Wet and Wild which I liked until I tried this. I love the color, is very pigmented. I also have the NYC one which does not work for me. I do not know what all the rave is about. I will definitely buy this again. Easy to apply and does not look streaky or muddy. I will definitely try other high end ones but for now I am very pleased with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by alleahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

At first looking at this product i was shocked at how far down the little box the powder actually started, but as i began to use it i realised that it is because it is very pigmented so you don't need a lot, it is matte and a good natural bronze shade, i use it for contouring and it blends very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer, but I wish it was a tad bit darker. It doesn't really show up, I have to build product several times to get my desired color (I have a light skin-tone). I feel like the only reason I love it is that it is matte, easy to build and to blend.