BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

I purchased this because it's always the rave on YouTube and I had a coupon for 20,000 shoppers drug mart point so why not. Love the packaging it it's cute sturdy and practical. As for the actual product I'm on the fence. I am very light skinned so it comes off way to dark on me. Looked very muddy. I have been using it to contour which works ok but I'm really not much for contouring. At $36 it's way to much for what I use it for. For a few bucks more I could have purchased an actual contour kit.

If you had the right skin tone this would be a great bronzer. It was too orange for me but I liked eh

on 6/28/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The review for this product is pretty much the same as my review for thebalm Bahama mama:
Got this a while ago to use as a bronzer or contour;however it was too orange and too dark on me. It just looked muddy and like I had swiped dirt on my face. It's also very powdery. I was a little disappointed since this was one of the first bronzers that even showed up on me. The packaging on mine was the old school one not the new hunger box. because it was cardboard it was not easy to clean and the packaging got grimy pretty quickly. I just tossed it since no one wanted to swap or buy it in a blarg sale and I had it for so long I couldn't return it. For reference I have combo skin, dark hair and eyes and am around a nc/c 30

on 6/26/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I have to be careful with it because I have pale skin but in the end it looks really pretty.
I use it for contouring because it is too dark to use it as a overall bronzer (at least for me)
The packaging is kinda big and bulky but the product itself is wonderful.

on 6/24/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Lovely every day bronzer, gives a nice brozne look. :)
Something to consider buying if you don't have it.

on 6/23/2015 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the sample version of this product that I got in one of the Sephora points purchase a while ago. I use this as a contour color and it matches me nicely on my NC30-35 skin. It blends nicely and does not look dark or fake at all. I'm glad I got the sample version because it takes me forever to finish using up a pressed powder product, let alone any face product. I don't note any scent to this product and it has not broke me out either. It has a matte finish to it which is good for contouring. I would purchase the full size if there were limited amount of contour colors in the market but there are so many that I would probably try another brand before coming back to this.

on 6/20/2015 5:46:00 PM

The HG of bronzers. My story. Looked online & this was highly recommended. Really, surely a bronzer is just a bronzer. Went to Boots, asked MUA on benefit if she could try it on me. A few dabs & bit of blending, then a mirror.......WOW. I saw cheekbones i didn't know existed. No orange, just a lovely almost chocolaty matte finish. She used the 3 technique & i was sold. I am the worst making decisions buying make up but this was a no brainer. Its ridiculously expensive for the amount of product & the packaging is a bit annoying trying to open & shut the box. But its make up bag size friendly & the little brush that comes with it is surprisingly good. Hoola is soft & light to apply & pretty dummy proof for the uninitiated so if you put too much on its pretty easy to blend out mistakes. So if you & your purse can get over paying 23 for some brown powder, do it, its very good brown powder :)

on 6/19/2015 9:13:00 AM

i have only ever used this bronzer my whole life. It always lasts me a year and I never have to wear foundation because it instantly makes me look revitalised. This is the one beauty product I cannot be without!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely despise the packaging, despite it being all cute and retro 60s looking.

Much prefer a case with a button.

This is a beautiful pigmented matte brown bronzer and I apply with a light hand.

1 lippie off for being a bit muddy and hard to blend when too much is applied.

on 6/3/2015 5:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The colour of this is very natural as a bronzer, especially on light to medium skintones. I initially bought it for contouring, but I found that this shade is too warm for my NW15ish skin. It's still workable, and it blends better than any other powder I own. You can blend it from a harsh line to almost nothing on the face. For very pale girls, nyx taupe is the perfect contour shade because it has very cool undertones. Nyx isn't as bendable, but it is still great quality and blends without any issues. Nonetheless, I'm glad I own hoola and I will repurchase when it runs out.

Popular Bronzers