October 26, 2014 | 1171 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense liquid liner - brush tip

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

This is incredibly hard to master and control because of the brush, you'll get it right on your 50th try with this product ...it might take another 50 tries to master getting both eyes even (at least that was my learning process). The plus side is that this is incredibly black and pigmented. It doesn't smudge BUT it will flake off through the day. I found that with out fail by the time I get home and look at myself in the mirror I will always have a " what the....happened" moment with my eye. The formula of the product is very liquid-y ....in fact i can guarantee that you won't have the product drying out on you for a very very long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by miztres

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is horrible, I hate it. I lost my liquid eyeliner and meant to try the other L'oreal eyeliner but got this instead. I can barely pull the brush applicator out of the tube, the brush just isn't really brush-y I dont' know how to describe why I don't like the bursh. However the worst part is how stupidly easy this is to come off your eye. It peels off and just can be wiped off and it doesn't smear when you wipe it off which is good I suppose. But then that makes me unimpressed with the staying power! also it dissolved at the inner corner of my eyes. DON"T BUY THIS save your $8 if you'd like.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Let me count the ways:

1) the brush tip is not thin by any means, it is flat and picks up way too much product.
2) the formula is thick and goopy
3) as a result of the first two reasons, I had to wipe off a lot of the product on the back of my hand before applying. Even after this, the formula clung to my lashes and dripped.... Everywhere.

Also stung my eyes like crazy. This is going straight back to the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hated this. It's mainly because of the brush. Its flimsy and annoying, that being said it is not beginner friendly or easy to use for anyone in general because you will probably end up with product all over your eyelid. Definitely buy the felt tip one, that one is awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kingofq

Love, love love this eyeliner. OMG, I literally bought about 50 over the years, different types, brands, and i came to this one, and its soooooooooooooooo easy to put on, and it stays all day.. I promise.. please try this one ladies. Please don't stop selling this one. My only complaint is, that is does not come in a brown shade. but the carbon black is perfect for me.. :) LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying the voluminous eyeliner by loreal and failing to apply that correctly, I was a little afraid of this product but was happily surprised...

Once you get past the cheap packaging you can get to a great product... The staying powers on this product are AMAZING, the one this I would like to say is after the 10th hour on my dry skin it begins to flake off so be aware. The color is very pigmented and even after owning the product for a long time, the bristles are still in good condition and the product has not dryed out.

I own the product in black noir (j500)

Besides the ugly packaging, great product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

Not a huge fan of the packaging but overall, the product inside of it is quite decent. It doesn't smudge but if you apply it on the lower lash line or near your tear duct (for watery eyes) it probably will run or smudge a bit. This is extremely easy to remove, you most likely won't even need to use/waste makeup remover since this isn't a waterproof product; water will clean it all off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear Lord, where to begin? This was an impulse buy. I already had the E.L.F. liquid eyeliner in my arsenal, but it's such a small amount I knew I'd run out before too long, and I'm always game for trying new things. Let me lay out the pros and cons of this product:

*PROS*
~Long-wearing
~Intense, thick lines (which is nice if you like a bold wing or cat eye)

*CONS*
~The tube is kind of unattractive. For as luxe of a drugstore line as L'Oreal markets itself to be one would think this would come in a more appealing tube. It looks like a cheap sample mascara you get in a swag bag at a makeup store event or when Caboodle does their prom pack.
~It's sticky. I swatched it on the back of my hand. Ten minutes later it was still tacky.
~The brush is poor quality. My bristles were all splayed out. I wish the brush bristles were tapered. This is more like a thinner version of a nail polish brush tip applicator.
~The handle and the length of the stem makes for very awkward application.
~It is hard to wash off! I had to use cold cream, eye makeup remover and soap and there was still a faint line left behind. This morning I woke up with an eczema patch that had flared up where I had swatched this liner.
~It bled into my eye. I tried to carefully apply all the way to the inner corner of my upper lid and because the brush is so awkward sized and shaped, I got some in the actual corner of my eye and it was so goopy I had a gray film wash across my eye that quickly settled below my lower eyelid. I had to use eyedrops to flush it out.

All in all, I am not impressed with this product, but if you're looking for a long wearing, bold liner this may be right for you. I just know that me, personally...I won't be using or buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kumiko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this liquid liner. I always return to this after I run out because it is just as good if not better than most high end liquid liners I have tried. It could be a little difficult to get used to the brush tip if you don't have a steady hand or are not used to painting on a thin line with it but I find that it works the best. The pigment is super dark and crisp. The formula is a little on the shiny side so if you prefer a matte finish this might not be what you are looking for. It takes a while to dry but when it does, it lasts all day long without creasing or running.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by enidfloress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love the lasting power of the eyeliner! Although I'm not a big fan of the brush tip. The bristles stick out so much and it just leaves lines on my eyelid. I wouldn't recommend this for beginners because it's not easily manageable.