July 25, 2014 | 1075 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense liquid liner - brush tip

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hated this. It's mainly because of the brush. Its flimsy and annoying, that being said it is not beginner friendly or easy to use for anyone in general because you will probably end up with product all over your eyelid. Definitely buy the felt tip one, that one is awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kingofq

Love, love love this eyeliner. OMG, I literally bought about 50 over the years, different types, brands, and i came to this one, and its soooooooooooooooo easy to put on, and it stays all day.. I promise.. please try this one ladies. Please don't stop selling this one. My only complaint is, that is does not come in a brown shade. but the carbon black is perfect for me.. :) LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying the voluminous eyeliner by loreal and failing to apply that correctly, I was a little afraid of this product but was happily surprised...

Once you get past the cheap packaging you can get to a great product... The staying powers on this product are AMAZING, the one this I would like to say is after the 10th hour on my dry skin it begins to flake off so be aware. The color is very pigmented and even after owning the product for a long time, the bristles are still in good condition and the product has not dryed out.

I own the product in black noir (j500)

Besides the ugly packaging, great product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

Not a huge fan of the packaging but overall, the product inside of it is quite decent. It doesn't smudge but if you apply it on the lower lash line or near your tear duct (for watery eyes) it probably will run or smudge a bit. This is extremely easy to remove, you most likely won't even need to use/waste makeup remover since this isn't a waterproof product; water will clean it all off.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dear Lord, where to begin? This was an impulse buy. I already had the E.L.F. liquid eyeliner in my arsenal, but it's such a small amount I knew I'd run out before too long, and I'm always game for trying new things. Let me lay out the pros and cons of this product:

*PROS*
~Long-wearing
~Intense, thick lines (which is nice if you like a bold wing or cat eye)

*CONS*
~The tube is kind of unattractive. For as luxe of a drugstore line as L'Oreal markets itself to be one would think this would come in a more appealing tube. It looks like a cheap sample mascara you get in a swag bag at a makeup store event or when Caboodle does their prom pack.
~It's sticky. I swatched it on the back of my hand. Ten minutes later it was still tacky.
~The brush is poor quality. My bristles were all splayed out. I wish the brush bristles were tapered. This is more like a thinner version of a nail polish brush tip applicator.
~The handle and the length of the stem makes for very awkward application.
~It is hard to wash off! I had to use cold cream, eye makeup remover and soap and there was still a faint line left behind. This morning I woke up with an eczema patch that had flared up where I had swatched this liner.
~It bled into my eye. I tried to carefully apply all the way to the inner corner of my upper lid and because the brush is so awkward sized and shaped, I got some in the actual corner of my eye and it was so goopy I had a gray film wash across my eye that quickly settled below my lower eyelid. I had to use eyedrops to flush it out.

All in all, I am not impressed with this product, but if you're looking for a long wearing, bold liner this may be right for you. I just know that me, personally...I won't be using or buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kumiko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this liquid liner. I always return to this after I run out because it is just as good if not better than most high end liquid liners I have tried. It could be a little difficult to get used to the brush tip if you don't have a steady hand or are not used to painting on a thin line with it but I find that it works the best. The pigment is super dark and crisp. The formula is a little on the shiny side so if you prefer a matte finish this might not be what you are looking for. It takes a while to dry but when it does, it lasts all day long without creasing or running.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by enidfloress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love the lasting power of the eyeliner! Although I'm not a big fan of the brush tip. The bristles stick out so much and it just leaves lines on my eyelid. I wouldn't recommend this for beginners because it's not easily manageable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the felt tip version in Black Mica. Apples well and wears even better than my Holy Grain PF booster pen. I do have trouble finding colors other than black, which I think is a pain. Also, I think it might dry out very quickly...is there even any product in the bottle. I just used it about 3 times and it came up dry one morning! I shook it around and then it was fine. I might try the brush version, because the felt tip line comes out too thick for my taste sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jennita

My former cousin-in-law introduced me to this liquid liner right before 9th or 10th grade. I have used it ever since. This is the only liquid liner that doesn't flake or fade after a long day. I use black or brown but the blackest black or whatever that new color is did flake--hated it. I used to think lipstick was my must-have makeup item but this is really it. Once I put it on I look more awake, even if skip lipstick or concealer around my eyes.

It's never clumpy, rarely have I gotten a faulty brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by somerhalder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's really nice when you first wear it but after like 1 hour it becomes really dry and looks really odd and scaly yes I said scaly.