December 17, 2014 | 1898 users online

Polishes - Dior - Addict Polish

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 8:28:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Interesting colour range but i wouldn't buy it again since it takes too long to dry- if you use a second coat. Last time i used it i had to wait over an hour for it to dry completely and honestly i don't have the patience to wait that long for a nail polish to dry. If you can afford spending 15-20 Euro on a nail polish i suggest you buy YSL or Chanel instead

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I received Rose Mirage no 580 as one of five polishes in a Dior Voyage pack. It is a beautiful rosy brown color without shimmer. 2 layers are enough, and it dries...well...not fast enough. Mine is a little goopy and makes it more difficult to apply without streaks. It is a perfect shade for vintage look though, especially during fall. I think I will be using it for a while, despite that it doesn't dry quickly enough. But I wont be repurchasing. UPDATE: All of mine chip allready the first day. Not good, won't repurchase - there are better quality for less price out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2006 1:43:00 AM More reviews by MissMermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK so I didn't buy this, I simply had it applied on both my nails and toes at my expensive mani-pedi appointment. The colors looked gorgeous in the bottle. A lovely blue pink-purple and a dark marbled red-purple. Both have lasted quite nicely but are the most unremarkable colors I have ever seen on my fingers and toes. If I hadn't seen the techs apply the colors straight out of the bottle I would have believed there had been a bait and switch. How do such beautiful complex colors in the bottle go on so ugly? I have a primary school flat ashy purple on my hands and a next to black color on my toes. I would be horrified if I had actually purchased such cosmetic villainy. Badly done House of Dior, BADLY done.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by MademoiselleDior

I love Dior nail polish. However, I'm very disappointed with the Dior Addict range. While the Diorific polish lasts for about a week, the ones from this range chip very quickly. The packaging is great but I advise whoever wants to buy Dior polish to chose a Diorific one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 10:45:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a GWP (think the bottle is 7.5ml) and the shade is 150 Rose Ellipse. It's a beautiful sheer white with pink shimmer. Totally wearable and natural and I found it lasted about 5 days before it even started to chip. I will definitely buy this shade when this bottle runs out and I would love to try some other shades as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by luckie17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand how this got so many good reviews. Maybe the color I bought (Cosmic Rose) was bad, but this nail polish really sucks! First it is hard to use. The thickness makes it really streaky and difficult to spread. Then it chips within one day. For $16.50, this should have been much better. I like Essie and Revlon better than this! I am returning this right away. It's a shame the formula sucks so much though because the color (Cosmic Rose) is pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Fasje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best staying np I have ever purchased, also comparing to other high end brands. The only one to stay on a full week on my fingernails.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sherina614

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am new to this line and never thought I'd find a better n/p than OPI, but Dior's Addict polish is awesome! Truly one-coat, very pigmented and long lasting. Since it is a one-coat polish, the fact that it costs twice as much as OPI is not an issue, since it will last twice as long! I have Parallel Rose and it is a beautiful rosey brown with very subtle gold shimmer ... my HG autumn n/p. Can't wait to try more colors! Find it on eBay for about half the cost of retail! BRILLIANT!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mcbabyblue

i hate this stuff -- its pretty, but its *too* thick and chips almost immediately. NO staying power. i threw mine out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by wuchiaoyu

I love this nailpolish. I used to be a Chanel devotee but after buying the Addict Polish in Blue Pearl (100) and Rose Glace (190), it's going to be a tough call b/w the two. Dries very quickly, and the colors are much more interesting and young in comparison to Chanel.