August 1, 2014 | 1795 users online

Fragrances - Carnival Wax - Stormtrooper Perfume Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by MUJunky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stormtrooper is a great scent. Definately different and sexy for a guy or a gal! There is a slight resemblance, in my opinion, to Sugarwitch...probably the lemon/citrus, but something else too. Either way, I love it! How the hell do you get the smell of steel in a perfume? I have no idea but it's there and it's great! Leather too...sexy, shiny, black leather. Melt!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by FeySparrow

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This reminds me very strongly of an overgrown shed on my step-fatherís farm. It had been a blacksmith shop and later the men had used it to repair various motors, I suppose, because it smelled of leather, metal, oil, and the weeds that surrounded it. It was an awesome place for my friends and I to rummage for long-forgotten treasures, if one didnít mind spiders and the stygian gloom inside. This with its black leather, metal, wood, and citrus seems to mimic the smell exactly. Needless to say, I love it. When I wear it around my husband he has a tendency to say, ďDo you smell something weird?...sort of chemical?Ē Erm, nope...I donít, nope.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by persephone76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leather + metal. Nice if that's your bag but I think it's been done better by others (i.e. Andy Tauer).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by fancyflip

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I definitely smelled leather in this perfume. It's a musky leathery smell with woodsy undertones. It's sort of a masculine scent, but really hot on a woman! Sort of how great "boyfriend" jeans look on a girl. This is a scent that reminds me of that word Umami, which is used usually for something you taste, because you want to keep going back to Stormtrooper to smell it again and again...like it's addictive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to totally revise my review once I got a bottle and was able to put on more of this. It's a smooth fragrance. The citrus in the top has no bite to it whatsoever and blends with the wood. It does have a few minutes of smelling like nuts to me. Once more is put on, you can smell the wonderful deep black leather. Steel does show up. Still no blood, thank heavens. The persistence is fantastic; I could still smell it the next morning. I loved smelling remnants on my robe too. This has a very savory quality to it....not in wanting to eat it (it's not gourmand), but rather to inhale deeply and get closer to the source.