Dior I Love Dior

2.7

on 4/11/2007 11:11:00 AM

I am so stunned by all the bad reviews.....I really love this and I am so sad that this is a limited edition perfume. I managed to track it down though and plan on purchasing this for awhile. I also love Jadore, but it gets boring....

on 5/17/2006 10:27:00 AM

I purchased this perfume as a set of 5 collection Dior minis at an airport . I didnt like any of them including this one - it is nothing special like a smell and it is not persistant . Maybe it is only question of taste but this is ny opinion -till now from all Dior perfumes i maybe liked only one.

on 4/11/2006 8:03:00 PM

It's a pitty that this perfume is special edition. I wish I could buy it again. I'm not giving it 5 lippies cos this is not my favourite fragance but anyway, I love it. And the best of all, it drives my boyfriend crazy!!!By the way, he's the one who bought it for me.

on 5/18/2005 11:08:00 AM

This was a very generic scent. Nothing special about it. Fruits and florals that smelled very chemical and almost knocked me over when I first smelled it.

on 3/3/2005 1:33:00 PM

I Love Dior but don't love this fragrance :( ... there's a dozen or more floral-based perfumes on the current market that all smell like this IMHO. Undistinctive and highly disappointing...

on 11/6/2004 12:49:00 AM

its OK. a generic fruity floral a/ little staying power. The bottle is the tackiest since Cher's.

on 10/8/2004 9:30:00 AM

I can't stand it! Very overpowering, gives me nothing but headache. Not happy jan!

on 8/18/2004 6:04:00 AM

After so many lily of the valley style perfumes, you just come to a a point where you can't really smell a difference from one to the next. This has a bit of a champagne edge to it... but it's still based on florals that are in other classic dior perfumes. It just has a bit of a zest with the addition of what reminds me of wine or champagne. Not a serious perfume.. not heavy.. but not heaps of fun either.

on 6/18/2004 12:34:00 PM

I LOVE DIOR!!!! Adorable bottle and the scent is just right for every day.

on 1/9/2004 5:59:00 AM

I bought this on sale a while ago, and am currently using it as my daytime perfume. I think this is an ok scent, but nothing too special. Has strong notes of lily-of-the-valley in it. The bottle is super cute though and I managed to get this very cheap (it's been discontinued?) so I am happy. Wouldn't repurchase though even if it were available.

Popular Fragrances