October 31, 2014 | 848 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers True Plum

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by serenas87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at random at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago since I wanted a blush more catered towards autumn. This is a plummy/mauve colour with a slight shimmer in it. I really like the pigmentation and it showed up nicely on my medium/tan skin (nc30) Beware the scent is very overpowering! If you cant stand perfumy scents then stay away from this blush. It didnt seem to bug me too much.
Its a pretty decent blush, nothing too special and I'm glad to have a colour like this in my collection. If you're looking for a cheap autumn blush to change up your look, I'd recommend picking this one up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by habana

I love this blush. I've been using these cheekers blushes for over 20 years. Pure plum is a gorgeous shade that goes so well when I wear a mauve lipstick.

It's not the longest lasting blush & I do have to reapply but for the price I think it's still worth it. I really like the small packaging. Very travel friendly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the shade, and the way it looks on my cheeks.
However, it doesn't last very long for me. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Autumn83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really disappointing for me because it is such a beautiful colour and it looks nice when I first put it on but there's something in it that makes it seems to lift off my face and make my cheeks look oily not long after. I guess it must just be my skin but I don't have this problem with any other blushes. I don't have oily skin in general either so it's strange that this makes it look oily. I still haven't thrown it away yet because it is such a great colour I keep hoping one day it will miraculously work for me, but so far no luck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

This blush looks fantastic even on my warm, light olive skin. It really pops and gives me a healthy and realistic flush. Personally, I like my blush to have a little shimmer and this one is so pretty. I have been using the sable color for at least 20 years and I like that one, too. These are just a good, practical staple for every girl to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I so wish that CG would get with the program and update the packaging of their blush. It's packaged like an eyeshadow and is a pain in the you-know-what to get the product on a decent sized blush/face/kabuki brush.
Now, the actual blush is very pretty. It's a plum toned pink and looks great on my light-medium skin. It does contain shimmer, but this shimmer blends with the pigment into the skin--it doesn't just sit on top of it. I can do a light sweep of this for just my everyday makeup face or build it up a little for a more dramatic flush for night. Pretty and versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim at Target because the color looked so pretty and also because it was the only one left in this shade. It must be popular if it's almost sold out, I thought to myself.

This is BEAUTIFUL on my fair, cool toned skin. This gave me such a pretty, healthy glow to my complexion. This was so easy to blend and just left my skin glowy and pretty looking. Again, I am blown away by an inexpensive drugstore product. My mother always told me drugstore is just as good as high end in many cases and I have to agree with her. I am going to pick up a second one of these for my touch up kit at work.

Pale, cool toned ladies will love this blush!

I love True Plum!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by t0asty

Oh my god, this color is amazing. The perfect not really plummy red meets pink meets mauve meets perfect flush of amazingness on your cheekbones. I write reviews rarely and I am a blush addict - I seriously have over 50 blushes and I NEVER write reviews for them because they all end up becoming the same color after awhile.

BUT THIS! I stray towards peach/pink blushes as I'm a fair asian and yellow-toned (MAC NC20 for reference) so I prefer things like Orgasm and Coralista, but I've been finding they make me look too barbie "cutesy" pink. I wanted a more mature flush of color so I accidentally strayed upon my other mauve-ish colored drugstore brush (Wet and Wild in Heather Silk) and it looked AMAZING on me, so I was on a quest to find others! One of my favorite youtube Gurus mentioned this blush with the other Covergirl blush in "Sophiticated Sable" (a trio of a plummy color, a sheer, and a dark rosey one) layered over it - I look positively GLOWING! :-) Even a coworker asked me what blush I was wearing and I said oh, it's just Covergirl!

It's very pigmented so use a good brush that will distribute evenly - I accidenally splotched too much onto the apples of my cheeks and had to kinda "windshield wipe" it upwards with a translucent powder, but it looks great now :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by LavenderPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is a very lovely cool-toned pink with a purple tint to it. Problem is, it doesn't show up on me at all. No matter how I've swatched it, layered, etc. -- I see nothing. Will be gorgeous on lighter skin, but unfortunately not brown-girl friendly |:

~DDD, neutral-to-warm w/ yellow undertones, MAC Matchmaster 8.5~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

As a previous reviewer stated, this IS a cool toned orchid colored blush. It's beautiful.