Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/5/2008 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this kit because it contains both face and body care products so it's *perfect* for taking on trips with the travel sized items included. However, I found that the quality of the products varied greatly. I rated these individually, but in summary... the day cream and night cream for face were excellent and worked to make my skin more glowy - and you get a lot in the pots included. The lip balm was also good but did not shimmer as it claimed. The eye cream was below average, as was the body wash. The lotion was average, but the exfoliating bar worked very well - so it just depends. One thing that is either cute (or a rip-off, depending on how you look at it) is the bottles are all teeny weeny (especially the lotion, I got only like 3 applications out of this unfortunately, and I had to use it sparingly at that.) It was very worth trying out though, and very cost-effective to test these different products in a kit. I would definitely re-buy this as a set but ONLY as a set and not individually full-sized.

Popular Body Skincare Products