July 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Revitalize 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product. I love the way it make my face feel. However, I hated the way it made my face break out. ... and I can use just about any product on my face and have no problems. It even broke my neck out.

I'll use it up somehow... even if to shave my legs or scrub my toes between pedicures... but I won't be repurchasing this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really disliked this product, and it takes a lot for me to say that. Usually I'll either be indifferent and don't have too many things to complain about because I usually do my research before purchasing, but this stuff was just awful for me. I bought it because I was completely out of cleanser, looking for something new to try at the drugstore, and this was on sale. I don't like the cool sensation on my sensitive skin and it stung my eyes even after rinsing several times. Even rinsed clear, the product was so strong it burned/cooled my face and eyes for minutes afterwards. Not for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by keetandkeiko

I love this product! I use this to take off my makeup and then use my clarisonic with this cleanser. It has a very nice tingling feeling, and foams up nicely. Occasionally it will make my skin feel somewhat tight, but it's not that noticeable. Overall great product. Evens out my skin tone as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Belindajc1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for a week almost and the first time I tried it I thought it was terrible (the tingling sensation), however I tried it again using less and have really liked it to date. My skin has a lovely glow afterwards and is not tight or dry. My skin is on the dry/combination side and I tend to redden in spots but this has not caused this to flare. I think the key is to use less than more.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by mogwai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is horrible. I have combination skin and it made me breakout, probably because it didn't clean it. After going over it with toner ( because it didn't feel clean) the cotton pad was very dirty.

It also gave me scaly patches over my eyes!

The foam disappeared very fast. Do not waste your money!

The only thing I liked about this was the scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this cleanser quite a while ago when The Warehouse was doing an offer on the Biore range (buy two products and get the third free) So I got my usual cleanser and make-up removing wipes and thought I'd get this as my free product. I use it in the mornings when I stay at my boyfriend's place because it's really quick and easy to use. It has a really nice smell and isn't over-drying. It makes my skin feel really clean and soft and (like the name says) revitalized. It comes in a handy pump bottle which makes it easy to dispense onto your hand. You can feel it really cleaning your face when you massage it in, and when you rinse it off it makes your skin feel really fresh. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a simple no fuss cleanser that makes your skin feel amazing without over-drying your skin.

8/10

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

I'm in love with this product! I've been using it for years! It is AMAZING at taking off makeup (I keep mine in the shower) even waterproof mascara! Only warning is that it will sting your eyes, so make sure to wash your eyes thoroughly before opening them!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lele2808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This seems to be the only face cleanser that works for me. It's not too drying considering it's a foaming cleanser with a slight fragrance and I have pretty sensitive skin which dries out easily so coming from me that says a lot! When I ran out of my last bottle I changed my skin care regime a little bit and that was a huge mistake because I just broke out so I went back to this and using Olay moisturizer afterward and problem solved

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This cleanser is okay. The tingly feeling gimmicky in my book. I just want something to totally remove my makeup. It does not remove eye makeup like my other cleansers did, it will burn the eyes. It's kind of a strange cleanser because it comes out a foam and thins out on your face and it makes me wonder is it doing anything?? I wash my face at least twice with this just to be sure that all my makeup is coming off, but I always wash my face twice. It's too soon for me to say for sure if I like it or not, but for right now I think there are other cleanser I would like to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by AsylumAddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My sister has this in her bathroom, and when I visited home this past weekend, I forgot my normal cleaner (Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser); this stuff is a foaming cleaner, too, so I thought "Why not?". Big mistake. It felt really nice when I used it, but as soon as I dried my face, it was extremely tight and dry. I could feel dry flakes! Now, I have combination skin, my T-zone being EXTREMELY dry. However, this stuff made my cheeks and neck dry as well. It was so uncomfortable. So, I broke out my super heavy duty moisturizer and omfg putting it on BURNED. It was all together a very bad experience. However, I bet it would work well for someone with very oily skin. :)