December 17, 2014 | 1474 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Enhance Eye Color in Fleshy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good neutral nude eyeshadow for all over lid as base. evens out any uneven skin tones you may have. smooth application, matte is not at all chalky. I like the packaging I have been carrying this one in my purse for a couple months and have not had any breakage in pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite lid shades, providing even tone, smoothness, and blending ease. I've had trouble with many other brands of beige or cream e/s turning orange over the course of the day, so I was happy to finally find one that remains stable. SK added more matte shades in 2008, and while she still doesn't offer a huge variety of e/s, its quality is as good or better than that of many department store brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect eyeshadow for those of us who are want to de-emphasize any crepiness in the lid. I can imagine that some would use it as a base color, but since I don't like a really make up look, but like to look polished, I really like this color. Nice and blendable, good pigment, and as the other reviewer said, not a showstopper, but a staple for those of us who like a shade that will even out lid color and "erase" any ruddiness or darkness in the lid. I also like the magetic closure and like the fact that this is MADE IN THE UNITED STATES. Very important, with all of the inferior and downright dangerous products emanating from China. As much as I like my Wet n' Wild "mega eyes" trio in Egyptian Sands, think I'm going to have to trash it because it's made in China.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. Fleshy is a very light beige shade, matte but slightly sheer. Its perfect for me for a my eyelid but better look, just exactly dead on with the tones of my pale skin...Since I got it I have been using it at least 4 days a week, which is definately a lot for me. This may become a staple. Just a simple shade but a must have if your pale and like subtle looks. I also use it as a base for smokey eyes to get my lid all one color before doing darker colors. But its not going to be a traffic stopper shade...just a basic.