July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Makeup Brushes - Posh - crease brush duo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bezarkobarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in a tight crunch. My crease brushes disappeared and I didn't have the $$$ to go to MAC or sephora to get the brands I wanted [and everywhere was out of NYX, Ecotools, ELF brushes which are the drug store brands I turned too. So I saw this duo of brushes and decided to try it out. They were AWFUL they shed right in my eyes on the FIRSTuse. If I could return them for my money I would.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva510

I love this crease brush duo! They work better than my MAC brushes for the crease. I found this duo one night as I was grocery shopping at Lucky Supermarket and it was only $2.99 for the duo! I figured $2.99 was a near nothing lose if they didn't work well but to my surprise I fell in love with them and would buy more brushes like these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Got this for 50% off at the Rexall counter, what a steal! The small ones great for the lower lashline, and even filling in the brows. The bigger ones great for, well, the crease!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can be such a skeptic about detail brushes. Of course it's easy to find great fluffy powder brushes, but it's not at all the same game with small brushes. I had been looking for a brush for applying shadow to my lower lash line and had finally admitted to myself that I was just going to buy MAC's 219 rather than have a brush that wasn't "right". I AM SO GLAD THAT I BOUGHT THESE! The smaller one does exactly what I want it to, and does it perfectly! From the shape, the point, stiffness, softness of hairs, this brush is perfect. The larger one is the most precise crease brush that I've ever seen, once again perfect! I'm not even curious about the 219 any longer, check these out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a bargain these brushes are. I've got several MAC brushes including the MAC pencil brush and the 224 but these Posh brushes perform just as well for me and at a fraction of the price of one MAC brush. So far they haven't shed (even if they do, they were such a bargain that I'll still feel they were worth the price) and they are soft but firm enough to do the jobs I need them to do. I wish I could find more brushes from this company but the store where I got them doesn't seem to be carrying them any more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I enjoy these two brushes more than I thought I would. I own quite a few Posh brushes and for the most part, they are great. Others have mentioned these being a bit rough and not soft...Maybe the consistency isn't the same(?) because mine are very soft, yet packed in well ...so they do the job but without tearing up my eyes. I have had mine for about a year...possibly a bit longer. I can't recall specifics. I have used mine over and over and washed them each time and they haven't become scratchy. I find myself using the larger one for placement of crease color and the small one for creating a smokey effect under my eyes...using the shadows under my lower lashes. It works very well for that, perfect size. Others have mentioned their prices of purchase....I don't remember the exact amout, but I'd say it is right on target to what they've said. Great deal for two brushes! Especially since I have gotten so much use out of them and not had any significant shedding or break down of the brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I used to think I loved Posh brushes, but lately I'm changing my mind, and these 2 brushes are partly to blame. They are stiffer and scratchier than I would like, and I can't use even the larger one to blend. Too bad, because I really need good brushes that are this exact size. The Yves Rocher crease brush is similar in size to the larger one in this duo, but it's so much softer and fluffier.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by rosetta1123

Love this brush duo. They usually retail for $7.99 at Pharmaplus but I had a $2 off coupon and got the set for $5.99. Unlike some other reviewers, I haven't had problems with the shedding and mine seem to be solidily made.

I particularly like this duo because the brush heads are quite small and they suit my small Asian eyes perfectly. The bristles are very soft but are definitely not cut as precisely as a MAC brush but for the price I can live with that.

EDIT: After a couple of weeks of use and washes, I have found the bristles have gotten scratchy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by amykozak3339

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this set for $7.99 at K-Mart and they are a steal! Perfect for blending, or all-over application. They are super soft, don't shed, and wash nicely with soap and water.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by shannlcooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these brushes! I got them at K-Mart for next to nothing and they are such good quality. Very soft, perfect for the job, no shedding...can't ask for much more! They are also very cute! Love the shiney red handle!