October 1, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bliss Labs - Fat Girl Sleep

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Costs a lot, didn't help me sleep or firm up my skin. 'Nuff said.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this because I have cellulite on my thighs even though I'm not overweight. I thought I could get rid of it by using this cream. I have been using for 3 months and nothing has happened.
I only get a tingling sensation but it hasn't done anything to improve the appearance of my thighs. I'm disappointed but I guess I should have expected that.

I think the truth is the only real way to get rid of it is to eat right and work out (a lot) or to get cellulite laser removal, which is quite expensive and probably needs to be redone on a regular basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by hairhouse353

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works! Surprised but works well for me. I do not have Alot of cellulite ..just below my butt cheeks right were my short-shorts stop. Wanted something to smooth out that area. First bought fat girl sleep, then bought fat girl slim then I bought the slimulator! All at different times couldnt afford all at once!
However Sephora has a great try me kit! comes with all three things but smaller jars. Could just use fgsleep and slimulator...prob wont buy fgslim again. Don't like the smell. "Sleep" smells better! Its not going to take 10 inches off your thighs! but it def helps smooth out cellulite and my husband noticed a difference on my "rear end" and that says ALOT! I use twice a day and put it on stomach before going to the gym! That works well too! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by RosieMiranda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. In combo with diet and exercise it makes my skin feel tighter and more toned. The smell is also really calming.

I would love to see it in a pump form, since i hate sticking my hands in jars...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Suckered myself into trying this even after seeing NO results with FatGirlSlim. I'm not fat (5'0", 97 lbs) but I do retain a little water for a few days a month and even with daily use for weeks at a time I saw no difference. What really got me mad is that for a lark I tried using Perricone's Super Toning Body serum on my cheeks and that product DID seem to make a difference there, unlike FGS, which I had also tried for this purpose. Never going near another Bliss product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MilesaP

All i can say is LOVE LOVE LOVE. Works wonders in just 2 weeks! But you must be consistant for it to work ( like anything else). Definately buying again as I'm running low now :( But I am practically cellulite free :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is a real turn off for me, it does not smell like lavender. It's just a really strong and strange chemical floral smell. It does nothing in terms of slimming but it does a great job at smoothing and softening the skin. If it smelled better, i would repurchase. And the smell is a slight improvement to Fat Girl Slim which I can not go near because it stinks so badly. I think this works well on the surface of the skin. It's just too bad that it doesn't smell better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ChaiSahara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to use in conjunction with Fat Girl Slim. Like Fat Girl Slim, I never saw any noticeable results. However, it is soothing and made my skin feel nice. But no slimming and no marked reduction in cellulite. Like I said in my review of Fat Girl Slim, diet and exercise are key, not things in jars. I plan on using up the rest of what I have in the jar so I'm not wasteful, but that's all. No repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried a couple of samples of this, and liked it okay. I definately didn't care for the smell of it, or I would say I would repurchase. I can tell it works on my body because I had to RUN to the bathroom the next morning! It works with your lymphatic system, so I think it would be great to use to rid your body of toxins as well as "problem areas".

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2009 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lulu2222

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My problem areas are my upper arms but I bought all three FG products (Love Handler, FG Slim , FG Sleep). This rating is only for Sleep. I'm uncertain about LH because I've been dieting while using it so naturally my tummy is flatter. As for Slim, it seems unnecessary when I could use only Sleep (at night and in the morning). My arms definitely look smoother than they did before I started using the products. I have reordered but only Sleep. I do think it works - obviously temporarily. As for cost, I order it on-line and, like all my on-line orders from this one site, only when there is a 20% discount sale going on. There's no sales tax and there's no shipping charge (over $50 per order) and if one goes through one's airline shopping site, there's airline miles credited to one's account. So in the end, I don't think the product is expensive.