July 25, 2014 | 940 users online

Eyeliner - Kiss Me - heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by miwamoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner ever. My only gripe is that I wish the applicator tip was a little stiffer. But other than that, it's fabulous.

The brush applicator allows for razor sharp lines. It's pretty easy to use, but would be easier if the tip was a little more stiff (like the Clio pen liner or Bobbi Brown ink liner). The color is one of the most pigmented I've ever tried, on par with the Clio. Only one pass is needed to draw an opaque black line.

I don't know of any other eyeliner that can match this one in lasting power. I have oily lids and when I use this with the NARS eye primer, this eyeliner stays on for 12+ hours before I see any kind of smudging / flaking under my eyes. It comes off easily with a biphasic eye makeup remover.

I wish I didn't have to order it from Asia (they take so long to get here), but I'll keep buying it because it is just so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by shayv90

Love this eyeliner. Started stocking up already and bought 3 more. Super easy to use. I never had a problem with winging my eyeliner but this eyeliner allows me to do it in half the time. Super pigmented and doesn't budge all day yet easy to remove when you want to. Have been using it for about 3 weeks and it isn't dry. Seems like it will last a while. My only concern is that the ink started bleeding, which can get messy. It can get all over my fingers if I'm not careful, but it's not a problem at all if I keep my fingers away from the tip of the pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cherlene88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY HG. It doesn't budge in humid Singapore, the brush is fine enough for very very thin lines, and it is sooooo black. I can't express how much I love this. I probably used like some 6 or 7 already and i don't think i will be switching anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner destroys, and by destroy I mean that its so good, it has destroyed my opinion of all the other eyeliners that I have used.

For starters, it's the only eyeliner for me that hasn't transferred, faded, or budged AT ALL - take note that I live in Hong Kong, and it is extremely humid in summers! If it has passed the test of me sweating profusely on the street on a humid, sunny day, then it has an A* in my book.

It also has a very thin, precise brush applicator which is a dream to work with. It allows me to draw perfect lines every time. The only drawback of this is that because the brush tip is so fine, it's not very good for filling in the water line - so you're better off using a gel liner for that.

It comes in two colours, and I got the black one. It is very pigmented, smooth and rich.

I would definitely repurchase this over and over again, HG product! Thank you Heroine for making such wonderful products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by rainingice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVE the brush on this eyeliner. Granted, application is a little difficult for beginners (that would be me), but after a couple goes, the line was dark black on the first stroke, smooth, precise, and smear-resistant. That last one completely converted me. Eyeliners I used previously were all horrible with smear resistance. Either the leads were hard and I can't apply them without scratching my eyes out, or they were smooth, applying beautifully, but only stays perfect for a grand total of three blinks. So I love that I don't look like I'm crying black tears with this eyeliner.

One thing you have to be really careful about is closing the lid on the brush. I almost did a couple times and nearly murdered myself.

As for the price, I can't really say much since I got it as a gift, but from what I searched up online, this product appears to be reasonably priced!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is my favorite eyeliner because it is not over $20, yet has the power and quality that exceeds most other expensive brands. I bought this while I was in Japan and the best thing about this liner is that it doesn't smudge or smear at all, but it comes off soooo easily with warm water!!!! Amazing stuff. The tip is a brush instead of felt, but it is so thin and finely made, that it doesn't bother me at all when I draw a thin line. I've been using the same eyeliner for about 6 months and I can tell it is slowly losing it's quality and running out of product. Also, it doesn't stay on as long as it used to. I went out dancing last week and by 4am, my eyes were black from smearing :( But I still think this eyeliner is the best quality eyeliner out there, especially for Asians with single eyelids like me. Also, I have sensitive skin, so I can't use a lot of brands- they make my eyelids puffy, but I haven't had any reactions from this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Boffan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good eyeliner pen and apparently, this brand released a limited edition brown coloured one. I didn't manage to find the brown one anywhere in Singapore, so when the SO had a business trip, he was tasked to see if he could come back with one for me.

Alas, he too failed but he purchased the one in black for me.

This eyeliner is ultra black from stroke one (I find that w/ my Kanebo KATE super sharp eyeliner, I have to layer it on to get 'true black'. But not with Heroine Make Smooth).

When I remove the eyeliner, it usually dissolves into flakes, so you still have to make sure you get all the pieces.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by vvnle

MY HG LIQUID EYELINER!! There were some reviews about how it wears off about after 4-5 hours but personally I wear it all the time, put this on in the morning, go to work, go to class, WORKOUT at the gym (and trust me I sweat a LOT), and it's still pretty much perfect! It stays on great but it's still quite easy to wash off. The pen and its brush are both very thin which is great for precision! I'm not sure where else everyone gets it but I ordered mine off of ebay for about $12.I can go on and on about it but bottom line is this is seriously something you MUST TRY.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by tiffanyhehe

i m very qualified to write this review. die-hearted fans here. it will not smedge even u dont take your makeup off overnight. (i do not remove makeup and sleep when i was at 21 or 22). i have been buying this pen for 5 times already. it would run out of stock in hong kong cosmetic store sasa, and also run out online, so i stock up now! this is the reliable, low cost, ultra black, ultra waterproof eyeliner. you need some time to get use to drawing a perfect line. and please get a wet, new one when it turns dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently switched from pencil liner to liquid eyeliner. I always thought liquid eyeliner was too intense but if you draw a thinner line, it's not too intense for day time. I have used other liquid eyeliners that faded or turned blue/gray after a few hours. This liner stays true black all day long and does not smudge. Even my favorite waterproof pencil eyeliners smudged but with this liquid eyeliner, I don't even worry about it smudging, it does not budge until I remove it with makeup remover.