Kose softymo super point make up remover

3.9

on 11/13/2011 7:17:00 PM

It does remove all the water-proof mascara and eyeshadow, but it irritates my eyes. It is inexpensive though.

on 7/14/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Effective, fragrance-free, non-drying and gentle make-up remover. No need to rub or drag as this removes the gel-eyeliner, mascara, glitter and e/s like a charm. Don't know how this preforms on waterproof mascara though. Very affordable (paid around 7$) and didn't sting or burn. Though I have to say that the Skin Food Milk-Shake Point Make Up Remover removes the make up even better (maybe because it has an oily texture while thisone is more like a milk), I prefer thisone, as Kosés remover doesn't leave any residue. I purchased my bottle 5 months ago and it still lasts, so a little goes a looong way.

on 9/29/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a nice, gentle makeup remover! I find it affordable and a little goes a long way. I just pour some to my hands and gently pat it against my eyes and wipe off with cotton pads afterwards. It removes all the eyeshadow gunk but with waterproof mascara, it does need a bit of more work. It can sting if it touches your waterline, so you still have to be careful. I find that it's more pleasant than two layer removers though, since it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

on 8/25/2009 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

i hate it!, i prefer to remove my make up with olive oil...
hurts my eyes!, is blah just like removing make up with
hair conditioner or lancome pink toner...fake japan cosme awards!...
i hate also fiberwig!(grinch me ha,ha)=)

on 5/11/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this gentle eye makeup remover! it's a gel-like texture and it removed my Fiberwig mascara and waterproof cream-gel eyeliner very easily - no lashes pulled out. it doesn't leave a greasy residue like oil makeup removers and it doesn't sting your eyes!

on 11/2/2008 1:23:00 AM

Extremely gentle formula! but because I wear hardcore WP mascara (ie. Majorca Majolica) and so this takes quite a few swipes than I like~ still finding sth better~

on 10/3/2008 11:27:00 AM

I'm going to buy my second bottle of this right now. This is not a makeup remover with two layers in and you don't have to shake it up. I got this for 12 dollars with free shipping off a Hong Kong website and it's 230ml (7.8 fl oz)! It doesn't do as good of a job like my mac, lancome bi-fancl, but with one or two more attempts it does remove all my waterproof eye makeup. I use Bourjois waterproof mascaras, Majolica Majorca mascaras, and kiss me heroine make mascaras and it just do the job.