July 23, 2014 | 2104 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beauticontrol - Extreme Repair Hand Therapy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A friend gave me a sample of this cream to try and I'm hooked. I don't wear it during the day as I find it too emollient and a little greasy, but apply it only at bedtime. Each morning I awake to super soft hands and over time I have noticed a dramatic difference with regards to the texture and appearance of my skin. Great stuff that works and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by daste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only hand lotion that I've actually been wowed by. Coworker turned me on to this and I'm addicted. She said that after applying the lotion, my hands would stay soft even after handwashing and boy was she right. Price is reasonable, I wish it were available in drugstores. I have already repurchased and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by 2muchstuff

Like so many MUA product snobs (which I mean in the most complimentary way), I was dismayed at being invited to a Beauticontrol "Spa" party, which I knew would require the purchase of at least a couple of the items presented. I chose this hand cream as one of my purchases, and I absolutely love it. I'm on my fifth or sixth reorder. It is so protective, yet it absorbs quickly and completely. My hands are smoothed, my cuticles have stopped cracking, and my hands look younger. The price isn't out of line for the quality of the product, either. I keep a tube on my nightstand, one in my purse and one in my desk drawer at work. This is a product I find myself buying for gifts because it's fun to introduce others to a "find." I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by LHanson99

The best hand lotion I've ever used. My hands get so dry from the bad soap they have in the dispenser at work. This hand lotion really helps to heal those paper cuts and feel smooth. I have one in my purse, keep one at work and one by my nightstand so I can put on before I go to sleep. This is the only thing that helps to heal my dry out hands!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by katly

absolutely LOVE it! I have it beside my bed so I can use it every night before I go to bed!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by KMaryT

I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this product. It is very emollient and as a previous reviewer stated it takes a few minutes to absorb butyour hands will feel very soft and it lasts through about 2 hand washings. My one question that I can't seem to get answered is what percent is the AHA? From many years of using AHA products and ALOT of reading and research, it needs to contain about 8% to be effective. The tube package is great the 1 oz fits in my purse and I plan to buy some to share with sisters/friends. I do think $13 for 3oz is a bit much but the $4.50 for 1oz is fair. It is a really good product and I definately recommend it to those who live in the cold weather parts of the country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great hand lotion. It has a rich texture but yet is not greasy. Inexpensive and great. I love BeautiControl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

A 1 oz. tube of this was thrown in with my Beauticontrol order. I've been using it recently since the weather has gotten colder and I really like it so far. It costs about $4.00 for this size, which I think isn't horribly bad since it contains AHA. The texture of this is nice even though it does take a few minutes to sink in, but what intensive repair lotion doesn't? It moisturizes very well and it has no scent. I'll definitely be repurchasing this to keep in my purse in the winter months.