September 2, 2014 | 1650 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Coconut Milk Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pinknika

I fell in love with this after smelling it next to the other coconut products. Something seemed a little different than the others in terms of fragrance. This smells way better than the spray and the butter. They should make a "coconut milk" line to include all those.

I haven't used this all over my body yet (currently in self tanning rounds) but I have used it on my hands and I can see how some people think it's greasy. But if you use a smaller amount, it absorbs. I loved this so much I went back to exchange the coconut beauty oil product for another bottle of this. Hands down perfect summer scent. Will update and comment when I use it all over. I can't wait!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The moisturizer has a yummy smell an it moisturizes a tiny bit. I love how it drys quickly and that its in a spray bottle kind of like sunscreen. It looks like milk and it feels soft on your skin. I recommend if your looking for a quick moisturizer say if your on the go or before bed or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by medailonka

Very good choice for somebody with normal skin, because it's not very hydrating. But it's smell is amazing and it is really light, non-greasy and the price is good too. Packaging is quite good, spray is practical though I prefer a tub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by stls

This is a lightweight watery body lotion with quite true sweet coconut scent which lingers for quite a while. The packaging is sturdy and convenient, you can spray precisely and get every drop. Non sticky, no residue, absorbs quickly.
Fairly priced.
The only con is that it's not very hydrating but a good choice for normal skin during summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by kayek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes that it would have a lesser scent to the body butter but still nourish my skin the same. I generally used this for my arms and legs. It is quite thin and watery so for my dryish skin it wasn't what I'd hoped it would be. It's light but the scent is strong, not as intense as body butter, and lasts. Thankfully it smells authentic. Well, more authentic then other coconut products I've used. So it was nice but not for me as I needed something more heavy and moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

I'm not really a big fan of this lotion when it comes to moisturizing as I prefer the body butters but I prefer a spray bottle over a tub so the packaging is a plus. This would've been a three-star product for me, but I really liked the way it felt on my sunburns. It was very soothing, so I upped the rating by one star. Now I plan on bringing it with me whenever I'm outside for long periods of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product would be so much better if it didn't have such a strong scent, as I am starting to feel sick from it. Scent aside, this product is great. It is so easy to use - just spritz on and rub in gently. Absorbs almost immediately and leaves the skin smooth and supple for hours on end. Its effect can be felt several days later. I have been using this on my neck and décolletage and so far, no break-outs. Every other moisturiser I have used in this area has left me with a mass of pimples. I wish they would bring the milk formula out with a fruity or perfume type scent. Having said that, I much prefer the moringa scent and I think the moringa milk is even more moisturising than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpinkgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite lotion for the summer time. I only buy it when there's a 3 for $30.00 sale going on though, stocking up on it for the coming summer months ! It has the most divine coconut scent with just a touch of vanilla, barely noticeable, believe me, I'm not a fan of vanilla at all. The application is so hygienic, it's a pump spray bottle. The texture is incredible, so light it's barely there and it soaks in instantly once rubbed over my skin. There's no greasy residue at all, it only moisturizes lightly, which is all I need in the mildly hot summer months here in Vancouver. The scent lingers for quite a while but it's not heavy or strong at all, which would be nauseating in the summer. I sure hope that this is never discontinued because I don't believe there's a dupe out there for this fabulous lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell-- very sweet, fresh, and "coconutty" (with a hint of vanilla),but not too strong. It dwindles down to a very light fragrance on the skin when worn for a few hours. It reminds my boyfriend of his time spent in the south so I suppose the "coconut" smell is pretty spot on. I am a fan of the thin consistency as I dislike super-greasy lotions that leave my hands feeling slick and sticky. Overall, a great, affordable lotion (probably better suited for the summer because of the coconut scent).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells fantastic. A great coconut that smells soft, beachy and rounded with vanilla. And the fragrance lasts hours after the lotion has been applied. The formula is very thin and liquidy, which is the point of this, and applies easily through a spray bottle. Unlike other spray lotions I've used, the nozzle doesn't clog on this. I don't enjoy spraying this on me because it's cold; the formula is watery so it's a bit like spraying water onto your body and it really cools you down. This would be great in hot weather. I also don't feel like it's very moisturizing. This is supposed to be moisturizing as it has oils in it and is recommended for normal to dry skin, but I just don't feel like it moisturizes my skin very well, hence the rating.