April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Essentials Regenerating Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

really liked it. unfortunately i don't see it anywhere anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by 21beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As per the review below: I purchased this based on MUA reviews, had the consistency change into a solid wax like gel and was saw no difference in dark circles. The only good thing about this was that it didn't sting my eyes, aside from that it didn't do anything for fine lines and wasn't very moisturising either, there are better cheap creams out there in better packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I decided to buy this after reading here the awesome reviews but personally I'm disappointed because I had better expectations.
I've been using it for a month and I don't see any difference in my eye area-my eyes still look tired and dark as hell-not to mention that after just three weeks the consistency changed to a waxy mess.
The only advantage is that it gives a soothing and moisturizing feeling but nothing more. I wish I could swap this for something else but I can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by alicefotini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ended up buying this 'cheap' eye cream from a supermarket just because I was short of money and couldn't afford my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye. I just picked it from among others without knowing what I am buying and now, after one month of daily use, I consider myself damn lucky.

It helped me a lot with the fight against fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. It is a great eye cream with a light texture that is easily absorbed and a pleasant scent.

And on top of its effectiveness there's this magic price that makes this eye cream a super product. Highly recommended.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

a simple but REALLY GOOD eyecream.... it is what I was looking for cause I am too young for antiwrinkle products...I recommend it and I will rebuy it for sure!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Elena2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely cream for its price! It was a suprise for me cause I do not expect from cheap brands excellent creams.Oh, I bought it cause of the reveiws here, thank you all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by strobie

awesome for day!
makes your eyes tight and sparkle while fixing/concealing/diminishing dark puffy cirlcles and lines!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really good eye cream for the price! I was suprised, cause usually cheap products don't work for me. This cream makes my fine line disappear. I use it at night and wake up with smooth and nourished skin. Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, danai, you are an answer to my prayers! I have the same problem. It's hereditary. I will certainly try this. Thank you for posting this. :)

UPDATE: Well, I wrote to Garnier, asking if they will sell this in the USA. Here's what they answered:

"Thank you for visiting Garnier on the Web.

The product you inquired about is not distributed in the United States.

Although we know of no way to order this product, you may have success in duty-free shops if you are traveling internationally.

Thank you for choosing Garnier.

Sincerely,
Bernadette
Consumer Affairs Supervisor
Ref # 4794213"

Oh, sure. Seeing as how I'm in and out of duty-free shops all the time (rolleyes).

Just my luck. Something good and cheap doesn't make it here. What else is new? :(

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by danai

I'm one of those people who are born with dark circles/bags under their eyes - it's simply genetic. You can get 10 hours of sleep a day and drink all the water in the world and it won't change. You can use any eyecream, cheap or expensive, and it still won't change. I know that from my mom who has an even more severe version of the phenomenon than me; she has used every single cream on the market to no avail. Finally it took a couple of dermatologists and beauticians to convince her to accept the fact and splurge on concealer.
My point is, I don't expect an eye cream of any kind to fix my problem. Concealer will take care of that to an extent. But I do fear that the situation will get worse with time if I don't moisturize a lot. So I got this hoping it would actually moisturize.
And guess what - it does, exceptionally well so far. While being one of the cheapest around (I only paid 7!), this cream actually does what I need it to do: makes my eye area look and feel tighter and overall better. I swear my eyes even look a little brighter since I began using it.
In addition to that, it didn't irritate my eyes at all, not even the first time (a couple of much more expensive, natural-ingredients-only ones did in the past). The texture of the cream is fantastic, thick and silky, goes on softly, sinks right in, doesn't feel sticky, provides an excellent concealer base almost immidiately. It also has no scent. It comes in a pot, which many of you will probably find unhygenic, but it works for me.
All in all I would recommend this - it really works for me, even better than I expeceted it to.

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No