July 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Hair Color - Schwarzkopf - Men Perfect

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the new color gel specially made for men. It is a level 2, semipermanent haircolor that may last up to 24 washes. Ammonia free and gentle and contains Keratin and Ginseng.
Ok.. I tried this for the first time today. I got it in 80, that is Blackbrown. I wasn't sure about the color if it was too dark. My natural color is that Scandinavian meduim ash blond, but I always color it darker. I have put on blackbrown before and that gives almost black hair.
The cool thing with this is that it has a speed-applicator bottle that helps to put the color in the hair faster. I didn't use it, because my hair is so short I only mixed half of it in a jar. The color also is ready after 5 min (!!), if you have it shorter than 5 min the color gets less intensive/lighter. More than 5 min darker/more intensive, also helps to cover up more gray hair.
They say that it is specially made for men, because the color is natural, with no undertone of gold, red, blue..... but I think that anyone can use it.
I hade it in maybe a little over 5 min, and the i rinsed it.
First I didn't know if it hade changed my hair, but when it was dry I saw that it was darker. I agree with the box natural finish , the finish is soo natural you can't see that it is color. I'm a hairdresser so I have tried many different colors that is going to give a natural color, but this is the most natural finish I have ever seen! I like it a lot! I'm glad I got it in blackbrown maybe darkbrown would have been too light.
I'm going to update later about the stayingpower, if it last up to 24 washes or not....