Aubrey Organics Herbal Liquid Everyday Body Soap

Not tested on animals

on 6/14/2009 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has a beachy smell that doesn't linger, but some may not like. There is not a lot of lather. Non drying. Overall it is a good natural liquid soap.

on 10/1/2008 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have been using watered down Dr. Bronner's almond castile soap over the summer and it's been working great (watering it down keeps it from being so drying), but the last few weeks with the seasons changing and all my body is starting to get super dry and itchy like it does every fall and into winter. I have recently started using Aubrey products in my hair w/ success and I ran across this on their website and thought it would be good to try for my skin. First of all, it doesn't smell good; I can see how someone would find the scent (which is hard to describe) offensive, but as soon as I rinsed it off I couldn't smell anything. Second, it doesn't foam, which makes it weird to use, and I can see where it would be easy to use too much product. I applied this onto a sisal scrub cloth and every time it seemed like I was running low on, well not suds per se, but cleanser I added a bit of water and viola! fixed the problem; I used about 2tsp of product to clean my entire body. It rinsed very easily, and though my skin was very clean it wasn't dried out at all. I really, really like this although it's a little weird. For a large $16oz bottle I spent about $11.50, which is more than I like, but it's a very good product, so I will repurchase. ingredients: Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Castile Soap, Almond Protein, Organic Shea Butter, Bladderwrack Extract, Laminaria Extract, Organic Aloe Vera; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Apple Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Bitter Almond Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E). continued >>