July 22, 2014 | 2263 users online

Bath Treatments - SOAP & GLORY Calm One Calm All Softening Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AimeeJaneRooney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bubble bath is perfect for girly girls, laying in it is like being in a luxurious white cloud of bubbles. It is slightly expensive but it's worth it. The packaging is adorable and retro. I love the scent of this product, it's a clean, girly scent. The only thing I don't like about Calm One Calm All is that the bubbles don't last long enough and there is not many of them. Overall a lovely product and perfect for relaxing with a candle after a hard winter's day work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Sex_Kitten

I absoloutely adore this stuff! First of all the packaging is gorgeous; I love the name and the signature S&G quotes, it also had the classic S&G fragrance. This a wonderful product which does exactly what it says; the only negative is that since it's quite creamy in texture you need more then two capfuls to get a nice foamy bath, but it's quite inexpensive and the bottle will last you ages!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by april4

I love love this bubble bath. The smell is so soothing and clean! It is very relaxing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This whole line makes me giggle, the packaging is so cute! You spend five minutes just reading the bottle alone. I purchased this bubble bath in a trial size just to give it a whirl. I don't know that I'd actually purchase it in the larger size because the bottles in S&G are massive and I could never finish it all. It smells nice when its in the bottle, unfortunately the scent doesn't carry through to the bath. It bubbles up moderately good - several capfulls will do the trick. It did a descent job of softening my skin also. Nothing really negative to say about it except for the lack of fragrance. Summary: it's a nice relaxing, inexpensive way to enjoy a bath.