November 22, 2014 | 969 users online

Lips - C.O. Bigelow - Vitamin Mentha #1647 Lip Tint in Glacial Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mbanghart

I know this product has mixed reviews but i love it. I have gone through an entire tube and am on my second one. I wear this underneath my NYX or some of my MAC lipsticks and it helps the staying power and makes my lips nice and shiny. I haven't had any problems with the tubes breaking or anything and i am pretty rough with mine. I got this while it was on major clearance bath and body works so i think it was less than $2. I really love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

this thing automatically started leaning on the side of the container when i applied it to my lips, and started making dents on the side. And it also dosent go down all the way so it easy to nick it. Its also really really shimmery which i dont like. The only good thing is that it gives that cooling effect. But a little while later it just starts to dry out your lips sooo, -__-. i dont recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MandyMD

I guess I kinda liked this. It smells great and leaves a nice sheen. But my stick broke right away and you can't use alot or it goes on real gummy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I think these are moisturizing and pleasant to the taste buds- I think this is the flavor I got, mine was pale with glitter..It's one I grab and use if I see it. However, the container kinda stinks...the balm itself tends to tilt inside the container which is kinda annoying- like it leans into the container itself. I'm surprised it hasn't broken yet. But anyway, even if I do use it I probably won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

I LOOOOOVE THIS!!! I think I own 3 of these so I can keep one in each purse. Its not a lip balm that you rub on your lips over and over again. If you look at it it's really dense with glitter (which I loooove because I love having a lot of sparkle on my lips and this does just that) so usually I just do a few dabs of that on each my top and my bottom lip. A little goes a long way with this stuff. The glitter in this shines every color of the rainbow, very sparkely, not dull at all. This is my absolute favorite thing to wear on my lips of all time. If you find this drying like others have mentions, just simply jsut on some lip balm first and just dab some of this on top. It really is truly beautiful on lips. I hope they never discontinue this because I will probably continue to repurchase this until I become to old to still wear glitter on my lips haha
I recommend this to any body and everybody who loves a sparkle on their lips. But remember, a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

i have to disagree with the other girls on this one.
I think it's crappy.
it's drying to your lips and you have to very carefully use it or it will break like the other four colors I had did...basically
..DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Adore this. These are so smooth and long lasting. This is my favorite of the Vitamin Menthas. The others are really tinted, enough to make them apply like lipstick, and I loathe lipstick. This one isn't white enough to make lips appear really pale, too. The only thing I don't love is the packaging, which is lipstick style, and can cause the balm to be prone to breaking or damage. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great lip product from C.O. Bigelow! I was drawn to this by the gorgeous packaging - it's *super* cute. It's a good thing the packaging doesn't out-shine the lip balm itself. This is the untinted version, it's more of a chap stick with a bit of a shimmer and tastes just like peppermint (hence the Glacial Mint shade name.) It says it has a "healthy lip complex" and vitamins in it, which is a plus even though I haven't seen those results visually on my lips. This is just the perfect on-the-go lip balm. I'll definitely will be back out to check out the other tinted shades.